Cock Rings?

Ok, so I've been with my delightful BF for about 4 months now, and we have an active and satisfying sex life. However, in the last month or so he seems to have developed a problem with premature ejaculation. To begin with it was once in a while, the first time of the night, so I wasn't too bothered. It's gradually increased to now being at least 50% of the time if not more, always the first time of the night, sometimes after that if he's had a long break between... It doesn't normally bother me too much, as he will tend to keep going after he comes to get me off, but he is very embarrassed and desperately wants to 'fix' this problem. I suggested a cock ring, and he seems happy with this idea, but I wondered if there was anything else anyone could suggest? Thanks!

Theres delay sprays and creams and such, but the cock ring idea sounds sexier! (I reckon so anyway)

Plus you could try slowing it down when he feels close to orgasming, maybe switch to oral or light touching to cool him off a bit before going back to sex. :-)

Thanks Kitty, I'll suggest that to him aswell :) I had heard about the creams and whatnot, but I'm not so keen on the idea as (without putting too fine a point on it!) my natural, erm, environment is very delicate and prone to irritations!

The Durex performa condoms seem to add an extra 15/20 minutes to the deed so I would recommend them as opposed to the delay sprays that may cause you irritation. As for cock rings I think an adjustable size one would be best as I bought a three pack of nickel ones only for them not to fit.

im going to get one soon but im confused as to how to put one on - do you pop your balls through and wear it behind or what

You can if you're comfortable with it. I swear by the big daddy cock ring. Comfortable, fully adjustable and makes your cock like a rod of iron! I shit you not futa! There's a review on my profile from when I used it first. SG