One Musician you'd bring back?

You can bring back ONE dead musician back to life. Who would you pick and Why?

Jeff Buckley. He was genius and sadly his music goes by unheard by many...

Freddie Mercury.... He was a genius singer song writer... I loved everything he sang with Queen and his solo work was inspirational... I cried for a solid week when he died....I never got the chance to see him live...😢

1 Like

Without a doubt, Frank Sinatra!! Absolutely LOVE his music! (And the rat pack!)

1 Like

Jimi Hendrix, he made me start playing guitar at 13 ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

1 Like

John Lennon. Brilliant song writer

Freddie Mercury amazing voice and a great showman he didn't need a autotuning microphone like the rubbish today and wrote his own music.

Elvis was a close second though!

1 Like

Frank Sinatra. Love his voice. And so handsome

1 Like

Jim Morrison - Good looking, good voice and talented

1 Like

Buddy Holly, he was taken too soon

1 Like

I was lucky enough to see Freddie live at Knebworth - an amazing showman

xGGx

Michael Jackson

I have to agree with Freddie Mercury or 'Farrokh Bulsara' shall we say. What great show-manship ! Cheeky, fun and very talented. He partied hard and rocked like no other. He had drive, soul and passion. No man will ever have his charisma ! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

1 Like

Mercury or Hutchence Both rock gods.

Puddleduck wrote:

Jim Morrison - Good looking, good voice and talented

+1

I'd second Freddie Mercury & Michael Hutchence, but I'd also give anything to hear Roy Orbison live. The opening few bars of Crying have me in tears every single time I hear it.

Yea Jim Morrison!!! and Michael Hutchence such a loss!

Phil Linett, love to go to a Thin Lizzy concert, Dancin in the moonlight epic

don mclean american pie

Have to be Cash for me. Would have loved to hear what else he could have made after he covered 'Hurt'

1 Like