Who is the most famous person you ever met??

I will kick this off with Brian May (Queen) really nice guy to talk to

In terms if fame I suppose it would be Neil Kinnock (and Glynis Kinnock) both really lovely.

In terms of known now I would say Brendan Cole also nice bloke

I went to school with Calvin Harris but that's as far as my celebrity run ins go.

I met Princes Diana when I was a motorcycle courier and had to take the film to the newspaper .Lovely proffessional lady

The former King of Jordan, King Hussain whilst I was serving in the RAF. Really friendly chap with a mischievious wit.

I met Summer Glau and a few other cast members of Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles and Firefly at a convention years back. She is even more beautiful in real life than she in on TV! Also chatted to her sisters in the hotel bar for a little bit, they all seem really nice and down to earth.

I used to look after Bill Treachers dog (Arthur Fowler from EastEnders) when he went away. I've also done grooming for Nick Skelton the showjumper......both many years ago xx

The Queen![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Because of my job I've met many major sports personalities, particularly Premier footballers plus lots of people from the music industry too.

He was my Cousins Godfather( King Hussian of Jordan)

I met loads through my old job - most of them were sportspeople and entrepreneurs so I don't know much about them. A person who sticks out in my mind is Fatboy Slim because he was so kind and really likeable.

I also met some inspirational activists/artists; Paris Lees, Fox Fisher and Ali Lapper.

The Queen I suppose.

Also met a ton of celebrities through conventions in Birmingham and London. Also at the Blackpool magic convention as they seem to like magic.

Due to current job Lewis Hamilton is the main one 👍🏻

Oh wow, some of these answers are amazing!
Mine would probably be the members of Fall Out Boy, it took me years to finally get my hug from Pete Wentz and it was soo worth it lol 💚

A few band members from the likes of Papa Roach, Spineshank, American Head Charge ( actually watched Lamb of God with those guys, they wanted to look after me in the crowd/pit), Slipknot...

Basically, bands form Download festival, when it was smaller scale and they would just walk around with the rest of the crowds. Sharon Osbourne, thanks to the same festival. 

In my not so rock/goth days I met steps in a multi-storey car park after a show I went to ah hm... East 17.  I was also on stage with 5ive and some members of Atomic Kitten. 

Simon Amstell presented me with my Loreal colour award in hairdressing and at the same venue, I met Pete Tong. 

So all depends on what you are into, as to what would be the 'most' famous. For me, personally, American Head Charge was my ultimate highlight! 

Sat around a table with Chris Tarrant in a pub and had a drink with him some years ago . He was doing a report for West Midlands News on reenacting Historical Events and tagged onto our Amercan Civil War Society to do his report. He wanted to join in which was fine but as Pyrotechnic officer I was going through all the safety issues and parts of the field ( Tatton Park) he needed to avoid and of course his crew ( where the explosives were going to be) .

Most famous would be rod Stewart when I was in London and we ended up in a lift together, he literally just said “alright fella” and left so I was pretty dumbstruck.
I met a few famous locals such as Rupert grint, alesha dixon, Lewis Hamilton, Russell brand. I had a meet and greet with the guys from slipknot and hugged Corey Taylor. Ville valo (HIM) and bam Margera in a pub in Camden after a gig. The guys from mushroomhead Was pretty magical. Had backstage passes when I saw TRAPT a few years back... the list goes on. All pretty nice people and down to earth, probably my biggest highlight is actually hanging out with Jacoby shaddix from papa roach and Howard Jones from killswitch engage after a gig..

Ooh fun! Though I don't know how I would select the "most" famous. 

One of the people who I was most excited to meet and I'm lucky enough to be able to say I kinda work with her is Tracey Cox. Her work has inspired me from as soon as I was old enough to know what sex is really. Getting to hang out with her at our Summer Party last year was amazing!

Along the same vein is Alix Fox. I've been a HUGE fan of hers ever since her Bizarre mag days, so to work and get to meet with her semi regularly now is just amazing to me. 

I've also had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with the GORGEOUS Steve Jones and, yes, I'm totally going to brag about the fact that we're follow-back buddies on social media 😂

I met Alaska Thunderf*ck5000 earlier this year. 

I met and worked with Dr Robert Winston for a TV doc about 13 years ago! 

Ross Noble came and visited us at Lovehoney a few years ago and I had the pleasure of chatting to him for Channel 4. 

I briefly met E L James. 

Very briefly met Ville Valo, Linde and Burton from HIM. 

Chi from Deftones. 

Richard Branson and Anthony Head (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) when I worked at Virgin mobile. 

Dick King-Smith.

Saracen from Gladiators 😂

Err.... I think that's it? 

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Most famous would be rod Stewart when I was in London and we ended up in a lift together, he literally just said “alright fella” and left so I was pretty dumbstruck.
I met a few famous locals such as Rupert grint, alesha dixon, Lewis Hamilton, Russell brand. I had a meet and greet with the guys from slipknot and hugged Corey Taylor. Ville valo (HIM) and bam Margera in a pub in Camden after a gig. The guys from mushroomhead Was pretty magical. Had backstage passes when I saw TRAPT a few years back... the list goes on. All pretty nice people and down to earth, probably my biggest highlight is actually hanging out with Jacoby shaddix from papa roach and Howard Jones from killswitch engage after a gig..

I'm quite jealous of quite a lot of these! 😂

The fact you met Tracey cox and Alix Fox can wipe the floor with anyone Iv ever met! Also super jealous of chi from deftones as they are my favourite band and I haven’t met any of them! 😢