One of those days?

Today im having one of THOSE days, i woke up, got up blah blah blah everything as normal but everything just seems to be grating on me and annoying me. My dog starting cleaning himself and i told him off cause the noise was annoying so he started grinding his teeth and that annoyed me, my cat wanted to cuddle up on my shoulder in my hair but she got told off because it annoyed me. Now im getting annoyed at myself for getting annoyed at everything else. aaarrrrgh, need to start on the evening primrose i think.

anyone else have thse days? xx

This is quite a good place to vent your anger

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/306263-rant-alert/

Every day of my life haha..naa I'm chilling out alright this week but a couple of weeks back I was stressed at everything. Hope you calm down a bit soon, maybe listen to music, light some candles and have a bath or something?

grrrrrrr called in to work on day off back home now but looks like i will be in again tonight cause some twats have decide to take a sickie ..... nice weather too how strange:(

i know exactly what you mean hun! where everything goes wrong and things get worse and worse! Have a bit of time out, some you time chances are if your stress free you wont keep getting so annoyed x

Know what else is annoying..... knowing you have stuff to do and not doing it! thats what my day has consisted of!!

go for a walk - may make you feel better :)

chels18 wrote:

Know what else is annoying..... knowing you have stuff to do and not doing it! thats what my day has consisted of!!

go for a walk - may make you feel better :)

Oh this kills me, I have like a million and one things to do and now quite a bit of spare time now I'm single but I always can't muster the energy lol!