day to forget about

how has everyone elses day gone??? Hopefully better than mine lol

did you have a bad day? :( i havent really done anything with mine, i hope yours improves days not over yet :) x

:( Awww Danni {{{{hugs}}}}

Hope youre ok? xxxx

Will give my head a shake and cheer up :) Seems at the moment I take one step forward then one sideways then two back ffs lol

Think it's a bottle of wine night :)

not the greatest day i have to admit although the sight of ur bum in the air is raising my spirits :)

Naked_butler wrote:

not the greatest day i have to admit although the sight of ur bum in the air is raising my spirits :)

Haha first laugh of the day... Thank you...

jenkat wrote:

Hope youre ok? xxxx

Im fine or will be jenkat just venting some frustration.....

Forgetting allt that...

Looked but dunno... where do you post for forum suggestions..? Multi qutoe would be cool.....

day to forget about? I'm having a year to forget about. They say bad things happen in threes, if it hadda stopped at 3 i would have been happy. One thing after another!

Sorry to be a downer..... Chin up though, we will all get through our troubles, one way or another right?

luckylesbo wrote:

day to forget about? I'm having a year to forget about. They say bad things happen in threes, if it hadda stopped at 3 i would have been happy. One thing after another!

Sorry to be a downer..... Chin up though, we will all get through our troubles, one way or another right?

Feel bad now....Hope life turns round for you... And shit yeah we bounce back bigger and stronger... Eh..?

Danni71 wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Feel bad now....Hope life turns round for you... And shit yeah we bounce back bigger and stronger... Eh..?

don't feel bad, we all have good days and days we wish we never got out of bed. Having fun and friends on the forum is always a good way to bring about a smile.

Get the wine in ya!!!!!

Danni71 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Hope youre ok? xxxx

Im fine or will be jenkat just venting some frustration.....ok

Ok hun...you know where I am if you need chats and virtual hugs :) x