Just No.

It's one of those days, it'd dull outide, raining & cold. I literally cannot be bothered to move, I slept in so I didn't have to go into univeristy, attempting uni work & almost face planting the laptop & all I want to do is eat & sleep.

Has anyone had one of these days recently? What did you get up to? xx

Normally have these mon-fri actually some fridays can be okay but I feel your pain. I wish I could lay in for a while or go back to bed sounds tempting :(

This is me on most days sadly, especially in the winter. I have ME/CFS and the weather makes my arthritis flare up. Haven't been out for 3 weeks and been mostly bed bound. I need to drag my butt out of bed, otherwise I'll get stuck in a routine of constant sleeping and nibbling on junk food.

I can get a lot like that during the winter months and for the last few years I have been using a Lumi Lamp and it has really helped get over that morning hump and find myself in a better frame of mind to get on with the day.

I really need one of those lamps

They sell a alarm clock lamp like this which wakes you up with light looks great only issue is I get up earlier than OH so a no go.

There must be some good stuff about light lamps as they use it to treat SAD.

I shall have to have a mooch online for one x

Sounds interesting, thst lamp. I love the winter but I think I'm like this cause I know I have 2 more weeks left at uni until Feb, plus I dislike doing the electronics module so much but it's part of my course so it needs to be done! Nothing a good old fashioned cuppa can't fix ^_^

Never have those days. There is something to be gained in every day. I don't live it like its my last day but I certainly don't want to waste any of them. Generally I can do the smallest of things that will make my day worthwhile. Keep smiling MissNoir and always eat your greens 👍

Stuburns wrote:

Never have those days. There is something to be gained in every day. I don't live it like its my last day but I certainly don't want to waste any of them. Generally I can do the smallest of things that will make my day worthwhile. Keep smiling MissNoir and always eat your greens 👍

haha will do! ^_^

Yes. It hasn't been too bad this year, but other years I've had problems with missing too much college around winter, I could easily stay in bed for a week and do nothing. I'm going to have a look into those lamps now, may ask for one for xmas

Grace1ess wrote:

I can get a lot like that during the winter months and for the last few years I have been using a Lumi Lamp and it has really helped get over that morning hump and find myself in a better frame of mind to get on with the day.

Seeing how much I do hate getting up in the morning (particularly on overcast, murky days), I guess I should give it a shot...

Winter is for hibernating every year come September/October I feel the sleep season starting, sadly humans aren't able to but maybe one year.

Come March everythings feeling better in the world and sleeps the last thing I want to do.

I'm ill at the moment so today has prettymuch been a write off. I had tomorrow booked off work as I'm supposed to be doing something with my sister, but on Monday I was so run down I booked today off too. I'm glad I did in the end because I felt rubbish this morning. I'm also pretty sure I have a chest infection. Argh!

Virtually everyday feels like a waste to me. Never being able to go anywhere or do anything productive, i get so frustrated and angry that everything seems pointless.