Onlyfans/Fansly Journey

Good morning @Mint-Monster
How are things going on the “OnlyFans / Fansly” journey. Any news or updates. It’s been a while :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Also interested in this. Was looking to post photos online as well, and was wondering what are the best sites for this. Did you get much feedback from people from your photos?

1 Like

Update: So I’ve had a little growth since last time. My Fansly now is hovering around 40 followers instead of 16, haha. I have 3 subscribers so far who I regularly interact with. Surprisingly, I’ve made more money in tips than anything else. I’ve found that posting something little and often works better than larger bundles less often. I’ve also starting making videos to go along with my photos. I thought videos would be more of a hassle, but with the right app and tattoo/mark coverage, they aren’t too bad. Still think I’m a bit awkward with them since I’m used to photos. Having so many toys and lingerie will come in handy for making content, too.

I’m not a fan of the Onlyfans user face and wish it was more like Fansly. I was tempted to make a free and paid page, but after learning I’d have to make a new email, account and go through their verification hell again, I just changed my free page into a paid page :joy: That way I can run my Fansly and Onlyfans side by side instead of keeping my paid stuff to one side.

I’ve also started using my partner’s phone to take photos for now since his selfie camera is way better than mine. It’s such a pain when you can’t see what you’re taking a photo of.

6 Likes

@rjhsteel - I find I get a good amount of feedback on Lovehoney when I post. You could also look at posting on Reddit if you have a certain niche or something since it is split into different kind of categories.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Mint-Monster ,
Thanks for the update. Glad to see that numbers are slowly rising and that you are making a little money now.

Sadly, what you have said above, is the way of the internet. You will need to “drip feed” content regularly so that your followers see it and hopefully share it. Without regular content, people get bored of waiting and then when you do release a big chunk, they can’t be bothered to sit and read it or consume it… Welcome to the interwebs! :slightly_smiling_face:

That did make me smile. I imagined you taking loads of shots of the floor, ceiling etc, before getting the one you want :joy:

Keep at it MM x

2 Likes

@Latino_Caliente - I know, haha. It’s no so bad to upload more often so long as I have the content. If I’m going to post 10 pictures for the week for example, then I can just spread the posts more thinly than in bigger posts I was going to upload anyway. Same amount content over the period, just adjusted scheduling.

Yes, exactly! You think you have some amazing shots and you’re not even in them :joy:

2 Likes

I have a question about this. Is there any chance of success for people who aren’t attractive and young by societies standards?

Theres a market for everyone, the successful people put a lot of work into it.

1 Like

That is the trick @Mint-Monster , take loads of pics in one session, then set up scheduled uploads (if you can do that?) and that keeps the amount of work to a minimum and is more manageable.

Still making me smile…as I have done it myself on the few uploads I have done. I stick a piece of tape on the wall, set my phone up on that, take the shot(s) and then crop the image(s) after. Don’t zoom in before hand as that will lessen the quality of the image :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Do people buy erotica on these platforms? Or even audio erotica? Just curious as I’m thinking of trying to sell some erotic fiction and not sure where to do that other than Amazon which isn’t my first preference

Just wanted to add
We’re all beautiful, I don’t do onlyfans as I don’t have social media, but I do have an admireme page, I’m plus size, size 20 big heavy boobs, fat thighs and belly and I still make ftom it.

If we all liked the same thing, we’d be boring xxx
Embrace your body! Your beautiful :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I haven’t heard of admireme I’ll have to check it out. I’m a size 18 myself so a bit self conscious especially on camera.

I web cam full time. For reference I’m size 20, 36GG big belly, big thighs, I’m 38, had kids, so not what it was in my 20s and I do well x
Cam wise I do £500-700 a week

6 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me asking but are your boobs real? A GG cup is large I imagine some people would be really into that.

1 Like

They are real, fed 2 babies so def not perky anymore sadly. X

4 Likes

I kinda wish mine were that size. I’m only a C to D cup depending on brand and size. Unfortunately same with the perkiness that’s long gone after being a milk maker for so long.

1 Like

C or D are beautiful Yes some men like large breasts but believe me there are many that love C, D or even smaller. @MissTery

1 Like

True, I think there’s something or someone for everyone out there. Everyone has their thing. My boyfriend (ex now) certainly enjoyed my boobs lol. And my butt which I think is fat but he loved that. So I think we all have to love ourselves for who we are and what we have and someone out there is bound to appreciate it too. Even if they’re not paying customers. Although it would be a thrill to get paid by people who are admiring your body, I think. Maybe I’ll give it a try one day.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)