Oohhh i think i'm getting a freebie!

a lovely yellow sue johanson.lol

hey guys god im stuck at work again gr mondays my next time to relax but i just wanted to update i was sent some sexual enhance pills to try out they were quite awesome to put it simply lol

i was a little worried i would explode or turn purplr but as of yet iv had no bad symptoms except sore hips lol

lots of love catch you all later lks xxx

I got the same and l'm hoping for the same results!!

Will post ,

Tallboy

TB seriously last nite i could smash a lampost in half with my member lol i think the herbal stuff is always mind over matter so if you take it and think nothing will happen nothing happens so just feel like a beast and attack your lover lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx LKS

well we did an oopssie

i took a pink pill he took a blue pill double stregnth mind and we both did those melt in the mouth things......

naughty_40- you were right youre not supposed to have both!!!!!!

Well my freebie came this morning too, I need to find some batteries now lol!

xxx

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

well we did an oopssie

i took a pink pill he took a blue pill double stregnth mind and we both did those melt in the mouth things......

naughty_40- you were right youre not supposed to have both!!!!!!

OMG! - I am sat here laughing now....just trying to pluck up the nerve to go and take mine. Are they good then?

Think i seriously need some of these pills. lol

i want to try them too

xxx

oooo what pills?

x

Well to be honest i'm not sure what they do, but if they improve your sex life then i'll have to get some and slip one in my partners food...lol

I'm not sure what the pills are called

xxx

redapple wrote:

I am so shocked and yet sooo happy ... i ordered a bullet ... and what did I get :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15593

I thought I would have to contact Love Honey for a return until I remembered the free gift in return for a review system .... I checked my email and WOW ... THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ... it was my freebie ...

and my oh is away for 2 weeks .... it came today the day he went .... oh well, at least I will be home with my new toy .... joy ... xx

Looks fantastic, make sure you have plenty of batteries in

redapple wrote:

I will needmore ... my friend said the same thing ... but I already got there first with a big supply of recharge-able batteries from Aldi - of all places ..... woo-hoo for me .... xx

Lucky you.....have a feeling you won't miss your man too much lol

Have fun red, looking forward to the review

xx

enjoy redapple! Those toys look great

ooohhh looks good ive not tried a way one yet. eargerly awaiting the restcok of the waved glass dildo

i cant give a fair review yet Naughty, because we have only used them the once but i was seriously horny that night

one thing i can say is that regarding the blue pill (not from lh from 'the other shop') my other half really didnt like it. he said it made him go really numb like it wasn't his own and it did put him off slightly. but in regards to the pink pills im going to try them a few times also the melt in the mouth ones then give them a fair review. got a few more reviews to do then im after sasi for valentines lol

x

I'm just waiting to get some batteries Ruth and then you'll have my review

xxx

hey ruth,

my review for the freebie i got in jan hasnt gone up yet, does that mean your not gonna be adding the toy to love honey? if you do add it later on tho i could up date my review if you needed as ive been useing it more and more and im learning to love it lol.

Dxx

I have tried the strips out Ruth but can't find them on the site in order to review them. Any ideas?