Addict!!!

I've just had a look at my order history, I know I've been a bit like a kid in a sweet shop since finding LH but even I was a little alarmed at the dates of my orders

4/1/2015
6/2/2015
9/1/2015
13/1/2015

And that doesn't include my first order before I registered lol

No wonder I got a funny look from the postie!!

Ok what's next?!?

Go go Gadget Girl 😊

Amount of times ive nearly ordered last few weeks:( but I no I shouldn't spend atm x

Neither should I! Bloody skint this month but still a bit of naughty retail therapy cheers you up lol

I'm trying to resist as well, roll on pay day!!

Love it here but waiting for payday then hopefully indulging in a £16000 jet ski ! Might have to treat wife after that lol

Wow, lucky you! Although, imagine the toy box you'd end up with if you spent £16000 on here!

Hooray :) what have you ordered? He he. I'm constantly browsing thinking 'ohh i need that'!! Lol. But all my cash is going towards our 6 year anniversary get away at the moment. And i know OH is buying me a few things on here before we go... Soo.. Hopefully I can resist! X

I'm afraid Dr who or dvds tend to come before toys though I did indulge Christmas day with the new happy rabbit and that is fantastic.

I've had some nipple and clit clamps, a couple if but plugs a G Spot and clit vibrator that I was really disappointed with and sent back, a 9" suction cup dildo (fab bit of kit!) a micro wand but this is what I want next

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15239

Still toying with the idea of a clit pump but I'm
Not 100% sure yet.

What are you all planning in ordering next? After her skis of course! X

Sounds like you have been busy gadget girl :).

I'm looking for some really sturdy tight hard wearing labia clamps next. The rock box and a speculum and protoscope. Bigger butt plugs too. X

My postie knows what I do and leaves my parcels in my safe place saves embrassment

It's my birthday next month so trying to not spend until then... though we are planning a little getaway for my birthday so if I ordered now it will definately get here in time... ya know... to be safe... hehe xx

Always better to err on the side of caution, with all this snow (pmsl) you never know things could be days if not weeks late. Best to order right now just in case x

Gadget girl wrote:

I've just had a look at my order history, I know I've been a bit like a kid in a sweet shop since finding LH but even I was a little alarmed at the dates of my orders

4/1/2015
6/2/2015
9/1/2015
13/1/2015

And that doesn't include my first order before I registered lol

No wonder I got a funny look from the postie!!

Ok what's next?!?

Honey you just made me check...I've put in 9 orders since the 28th of December, one was a present for someone else and one dotd but the others were for lots of bits! Hubby says we can open a sex shop now :-S

Kitty blossom. Sorry this is totally off topic but i see u have bought the vinyl bed sheet. I want this for me snd my gf. Is it worth buying? Is it like vinyl lingerie?? Heavy shiny material? Pvc one doesnt look all that. Any help appreciated. Gadget girl u busy bee so you are. ;-) im on here all the time lookin for new stuff. Never ending amount you can buy and always want more. My woman gets well looked after

Sarahgee wrote:

Sounds like you have been busy gadget girl :).

I'm looking for some really sturdy tight hard wearing labia clamps next. The rock box and a speculum and protoscope. Bigger butt plugs too. X

I've just added my review of ROCKBOX 2. You should take a look!

Gadget girl wrote:

I've had some nipple and clit clamps, a couple if but plugs a G Spot and clit vibrator that I was really disappointed with and sent back, a 9" suction cup dildo (fab bit of kit!) a micro wand but this is what I want next

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15239

Still toying with the idea of a clit pump but I'm
Not 100% sure yet.

What are you all planning in ordering next? After her skis of course! X

I have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26752 ....... and LOVE it!!!! Go for it, you will not be disappointed. Also as far as addictions, you could definitely do worse.

I think I have a problem as well. My order history so far this year...

12/1/15, 23/1/15, 23/1/15, 25/1/15 and each order has at least three or four things on it.

What makes it worse is that I'm a student so it's just eating into my loan.

I think one of the biggest joys for me is when the stuff arrives in the post. I get so excited as I unwrap everything it's like getting a present from yourself :)