Orgasm pain

Hello all you lovely creatures :slight_smile:

Personally u have endo, adeno and a uterine septum, so orgasms help with pmdd and cramps but also cause horrific pain ( I know catch 22 right ? ) I use certain toys and didlo training inserts that basically go from small to large to relax the muscles before hand and I use normal no scent or tingle etc libe which really helps.
Does anyone else have this sticky issue and what helps you?

Love Marcy x

Hey @MarcySpring I wonder if I could have your advice?
I find my orgasms quite painful. It’s like in My lower abdomen.
I obviously can feel the muscles contract and it’s that what’s causing the pain

Myself and a few friends experience this, I only seem to get it if I orgasm too much, I put it down to muscles contracting too much and aching.

I pop a pain killer and seems to ease off after a day or 2. But if you are having really bad pain I would suggest booking in to see a doctor.

1 Like

I had orgasm pain for about 3 years. When I came I used to get cramps that would have me on the floor in pain. I would then need to empty my bowels and I would also vomit at the same time. It was horrible. I did go to the docs about it and had a scan but never really got to the bottom of it and didn’t chase as it went away randomly. I am always afraid of it coming back. I used to take a Co codemol before sex but to be honest I was so afraid I just ended up not having any for a few years.
I’m sorry I don’t have any more help I just wanted to add so people know that they are not alone and its definitely worth visiting the doctors and asking if people are experiencing it.

2 Likes

Do you get the same pain doing other things sometimes? My last partner had a small hernia and the power of orgasms used to cause him a whack of pain as the muscles contracted around the hernia.

Not to panic you though, I think if you had one you’d probably notice it at other times!

Thanks guys.

I only experience this during solo play. I can come a few times… No pain but when I finallly orgasm it has me doubled over sometimes.

@JandK15310 aww hunny do you still suffer with this or did it eventually ease off.

I feel like is this my orgasm? But I’ve actually googled it and seen what others feel and it is different

So sorry to hear you’re experiencing pain @Orgasm_Chaser - it’s never nice, particularly if you don’t know the cause or if there’s anything you can do to prevent it.

Is it like a cramping sensation? There’s something I’ve heard of before called dysorgasmia - not sure if that sounds similar to the sensations you’re having? Although I would’ve thought this happens during both partner and solo play so not sure. I would definitely suggest getting it checked out, just for some reassurance if anything! Keep us updated if you get to the bottom of it :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thankyou I will do. Maybe next year when Covid has cooled off again. But yes, it feels a bit like a period pain.

It just seemed to dissappear one day.

It was such a horrible sensation. Like you say I could feel like muscles contracting. Even after the main pain and that ended I couldn’t walk up right for a while cos it was like whatever contracted wouldn’t relax for a while.

Like @SexInTheCity mentioned only thing I could find that sounded right was dysorgasmia. I read Overy cysts can cause it so I do wonder if maybe one burst or something and that why it went. Always do worry about it coming back.