Outfit advice needed!! Opinions please!

They are beautiful! I am seriously loving the gothic dress, gorgeous! x

linda2008 wrote:

You will look fantastic ,you will have all the girls after you External Media.. you will have a great night .we might be there on the 9th october x

Awww thanks Linda, I hope so!! Wish we could go on 9th but im working the weekend :(

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Thanks, I love anything like that External Media

sexynurse09 wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

You will look fantastic ,you will have all the girls after you External Media.. you will have a great night .we might be there on the 9th october x

Awww thanks Linda, I hope so!! Wish we could go on 9th but im working the weekend :(

you will look so gorgous in the gothic dress,,,,,, ,its a party night on the 9th so should be a fun night xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Thanks, I love anything like that External Media

I do as well, gorgeous stuff, I wish LH would do more gothic dresses and stuff like that.

linda2008 wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

you will look so gorgous in the gothic dress,,,,,, ,its a party night on the 9th so should be a fun night xx

I know...doctors and nurses - such a shame I wouldn't have needed to buy anything! lol could have gone straight from work, nick someones stethascope for the night n i'll be laughin! Gonna try n make it for th next party night xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

I know...doctors and nurses - such a shame I wouldn't have needed to buy anything! lol could have gone straight from work, nick someones stethascope for the night n i'll be laughin! Gonna try n make it for th next party night xx

the halloween one on the 30 oct but i fancy the leather and lace one on the 6th nov should be good xx

I wish I was going to a sexy party

Have never been to one, not sure if I will as my friends dont seem to be into that sort of thing.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I wish I was going to a sexy party External Media

Have never been to one, not sure if I will as my friends dont seem to be into that sort of thing.

You could go on your own hun, I daren't tell any of my friends what we're into! Or do you have a partner? See if they might be up for it. If you're ever tempted by infusion let us know we'll gladly keep you company External Media

Seen the halloween one Linda would have loved that but we're having a (non sexy) house party that night. Tempted by leather and lace though! Gonna request that off work xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I wish I was going to a sexy party External Media

You could go on your own hun, I daren't tell any of my friends what we're into! Or do you have a partner? See if they might be up for it. If you're ever tempted by infusion let us know we'll gladly keep you company External Media

Seen the halloween one Linda would have loved that but we're having a (non sexy) house party that night. Tempted by leather and lace though! Gonna request that off work xx

Thanks, whats is infusion like? Can you give me some links to some parties?

http://www.infusionblackpool.co.uk/

Should answer most of your questions. I've never been before but just know i'm gonna love it! Take a look at their events page for upcoming party nights.

Theres also Partners in Bury which I'm keen to try

http://www.partners2partners.co.uk/

Don't be alarmed byt the term 'swingers club'. I think of it more of a nightclub/spa with optional perks! xx

They both look really great. As much as I'm sure me and BG would enjoy it I think i'd be just constantly embarrassed. You'll have to let us know how you get on.

Will provide an update when we've been! Nothin to be embarrassed about, everyone will be in the same boat :)

Tis gonna be fun xx

Aww SN, they're gorgeous, that dress is fab, you'll look stunning am sure, the belle of the ball :-)

Can't wait to hear all about it, maybe as a single gal, I should give it a go, haha!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Aww SN, they're gorgeous, that dress is fab, you'll look stunning am sure, the belle of the ball :-)

Can't wait to hear all about it, maybe as a single gal, I should give it a go, haha!

You should! Not that this is the ony reason but it's sooo cheap for a single lady to get in to a swingers club, whereas single males need to take out a mortgage!! Ever decide to experiment, give us a shout! xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

You should! Not that this is the ony reason but it's sooo cheap for a single lady to get in to a swingers club, whereas single males need to take out a mortgage!! Ever decide to experiment, give us a shout! xx

They charge more for sex and relationship?

yeah single males are expensive, and can't attend on every night, for example saturday night there is couples and single females only. Couple is £30 a couple which is expensive compared to partners where its £20 a couple and singe females £10, but in some clubs its just £5.

I think they had trouble with single males harrassing females and couples and so I think the prices are a deterrant for those guys who are just going along to harrass folk n get laid. It might be a swingers club but no still means no. Not fair on the decent guys though xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I might have to look into it, don't really know that much about it, think I'd be a big fat scaredy cat when it came down to it, haha!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

They charge more for sex and relationship?

MM we regular attend partners in bury its only 10 mins from our house ,they charge a lot for single males to stop idiots comming in they also put a limit on how many they let in which is a good thing as the guys that regular attend partners know what is expected from them they will only get involved if a couple or female invite them ,,,they dont go and ask the couples or females at all which is ideal if you want another male to join you ,we love going on couples and single female nights as we feel they better nights which most of the clubs do have couples nights ,,,we have also been to infusions on a good number of occasions you should try to go at least once ,,i know SN is going to enjoy herself when she goes this weekend

sexynurse09 wrote:

yeah single males are expensive, and can't attend on every night, for example saturday night there is couples and single females only. Couple is £30 a couple which is expensive compared to partners where its £20 a couple and singe females £10, but in some clubs its just £5.

I think they had trouble with single males harrassing females and couples and so I think the prices are a deterrant for those guys who are just going along to harrass folk n get laid. It might be a swingers club but no still means no. Not fair on the decent guys though xx

thats right SN you can get some clubs that dont limit the number of guys due to the fact they just think about money ,,but the 2 clubs you have mentioned have a strict code on its male members ,thats why we enjoy partners and infusions ,,,,your going to have a great night on sat at infusions xxx