Outfit Advice Please :)

Morning All,

Hope there are some helpful folk about this morning, if not I'll be cheeky and bump it up later, lol.

What sort of outfit would you pair with these? Say for example you wanted to wear them out of the house?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33456

They are not my usual colour so I'm a bit stumped. I'm thinking actual clothes, not just lingerie. So I know links won't be happening, but just black dress, polka dots, blue skirt etc would be helpful :)

However I've had my eye on this, for an age ...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21633

But I'm thinking it would all be a bit too shiny put together?

I think some of the other dresses that Lovehoney do would potentially work, but the trouble is I'm really tall, so don't think a lot of the dresses would cover the stocking tops, which I'd like to if I'm leaving the house, lol.

Sorry for the ramble, any advice appreciated.

xxx

I personally think they would look great with that dress, but I suppose you can't be certain till you've tried. Personally, I'd go for black dress with silver accessories x

Yeah I am now wishing I owned a little black dress. What kind of woman doesn't have one of these? Lol. Epic fail! I may have to visit the shops on Saturday, what a shame :P x

I agree, I think they would look great against a black dress and if you don't have one it's a great excuse to go shopping! ;)

Ha ha, get shopping, and take the stockings with you to make sure the dress is a suitable length! x

Char99 wrote:

Ha ha, get shopping, and take the stockings with you to make sure the dress is a suitable length! x

Oh that's good advice, I wouldn't have done this at all. Thank you :) x

Quiz have a Black Crocheted Pearl Embellished dress think that would look good

steevo68 wrote:

Ooh I think you're right, we have one of theese in our local debenhams, I wonder if they have it there, it is a gorgeous dress :) Good spot x

LadyS wrote:

steevo68 wrote:

Ooh I think you're right, we have one of theese in our local debenhams, I wonder if they have it there, it is a gorgeous dress :) Good spot x

.Your welcome. Hope so think it will look fab

I love these... they are on my wishlist. Personally I was planning to put them with a pink and silverish gray bra and pants set and hadn't though much past that.

But I think gray / sheer / shiny could look really lovely with the black dress as a way to understate and do something besides the traditional black on your legs.

I am not sure on your overall coloring but something red family could be amazing here too.

I love these... they are on my wishlist. Personally I was planning to put them with a pink and silverish gray bra and pants set and hadn't though much past that.

But I think gray / sheer / shiny could look really lovely with the black dress as a way to understate and do something besides the traditional black on your legs.

I am not sure on your overall coloring but something red family could be amazing here too.

Ooh you're right, red could work, I am of the pale and interesting variety of people, lol. Red is a good colour for me though, so that is another option :) Thanks.

They are beauitful stockings, I am testing them out with more than just myself on Saturday, so will do my review sometime after that x

I nearly responded with maid or masseuse. .. but then I realise to wear out... a pretty skirt..dress floral with blue/mauve hues xx

I am so interested in the stockings, they look gorgeous so I'm interested in the reviews.

I think they would look good with a navy dress, I like navy as an alternative to black.

I hope some member photos get uploaded of this stockings.

Hint hint Lady S ;)