opinions needed for an indecisive lass

Hi lovelies, I'm sending oot an SOS because I've been lusting over these :
Lovehoney all in one sheer dress and stockings,
And also:
Lovehoney fishnet and lace bodystocking

I'm wanting some feedback as I've wanted them for awhile now, so any help would be much appreciated <3

Please lovelies could you give me your feedback xxxx

i love body stockings and i think one would compliment your wonderfull figure

I've always been self conscious, so have never purchased one before, only now I'm wanting to broaden my horizon
Aww thank you, you're too kind :-) xxx

I like the Lovehoney fishnet and lace bodystocking more :-)

Cheers Paige, I want both and they're on the 2 for £20 offer. Do you think I can rock them? Xxxx

I've justo ordered a couple of body stockings including the fishnet and lace one and I'm excited! I think at least try them out, your body is amazing and I think if you're self conscious like myself it's a way to feel sexy without being naked! x

Classy lass I'm sure you would look great in the whole catalogue👍🏼

I want both aswel just hope that they can flatter my figure.
Cheers poking fun <3:-)

Wow they both look great,I am sure they will compliment your figure really well and you will look great.

Push the boat out and buy both

This looks absolutely amazing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698!

(I would buy one myself if I didn't have this awful body shape - the regular version would fit my torso but would be too tight on my thighs, and the plus size version would fit my thighs but would be too big for my torso... Bugger.)

Briona87 wrote:

This looks absolutely amazing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698!

(I would buy one myself if I didn't have this awful body shape - the regular version would fit my torso but would be too tight on my thighs, and the plus size version would fit my thighs but would be too big for my torso... Bugger.)

Aye, that's one of the ones I'm having for sure :-)<3 Arh that's ashame Briana, is there no way you could do a bit of stitching to make it fit you chic? Xxx

Stuburns wrote:

Classy lass I'm sure you would look great in the whole catalogue👍🏼

You're too kind :-) xxx

classy lass wrote:

Cheers Paige, I want both and they're on the 2 for £20 offer. Do you think I can rock them? Xxxx

Yes go for it. Particularly as they are on the 2 for £20 deal.

buy both! I've got them both in plus size and they're good quality and good sizing.

I have the bodystocking and am in love with it!

Why not get both? ^_^ Treat yourself x

[moved to lingerie]

My wife owns the sheer dress and stockings and she loves it and makes herself feel great in it and I love the look of her in it.

This is my review of the dress.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648&reviewid=123107#customer_reviews

Bondage god I always enjoy reading your reviews. :-)
I couldn't believe what was happening, I received them both unexpectedly as a present *humbled* along with the 50 shades butt plug (which was free in the offer!) But still I feel extremely lucky & the bodystockings *WAW* I can't believe how absolutely stunning they are. I am extremely self conscious so always thought bodystockings wouldn't be flattering. How wrong was I? They're both so flattering. I absolutely adore them.
I'm never being indecisive again, the products here are first class, as for the 50 shades item, it's the first one I've had because they're generally quite pricey, I was concerned I'd be paying for the name, but the quality is exquisite! I'm definitely be purchasing more products of their range! I should of went for the offer with their kit, I had a voucher, and in my basket it would of cost £20:98 for like £80 worth of pure quality!

Sorry, I'm forever double posting, thanks for all your amazing feedback :-) I love the advice and compliments here, you folks are all lovely :-) xxxx