Outfits

Does anyone have any sexy outfit ideas? Like unique ones? We’re on holiday in 2 weeks but I want to take something quite unique and sexy for me to wear for us both to enjoy

5 Likes

Possibly not new but I love being a slutty secretary with stockings and suspenders and a shirt pencil skirt and white blouse which shows a black bra ( or if you can basque)

It a hotel it’s just lush especially if there is a table or desk in the room :yum: :stockings:

7 Likes

I love the idea of @batjamboree. Also may be not unique but a member of the cabin crew, you cannot beat a stewardess, certainly wearing stockings, shorter skirt, etc. Have a wonderful time, ENJOY @AbigailM03

1 Like

Where are you planning on wearing this outfit, beach, pool, out in the evening clubbing, hotel restaurant?

In the hotel for him mainly

If you’re in a hotel, then slutty maid seems the obvious choice.

2 Likes

Definitely has to be the Halle Berry Cat Woman outfit, especially if you’re on holiday. You can pretend to climb up to the balcony and come into the room while your Hubby is lying on the bed. Then whatever happens next is up to the both of you. Puurrrfect :heart_eyes_cat::kissing_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

For a unique idea there is a market for them kinda sexy anime cartoon outfits what the Chinese do… might be worth looking in to :nerd_face:

When we go away and stay in a hotel. I always pack a dress that’s more revealing than I normally wear and I wear really sexy lingerie.I get ready in the room on my own and hubby is down in the bar. I go down to the bar and chat him up. We make a whole night of it.

7 Likes

Love this plan, very exciting @CowboyandFilly

2 Likes

I just love the crotchless and sometimes cupless bodysuits on the wife with pull up stockings.

1 Like

that is so hot - need to get that outfit for myself - love the white blouse and black bra - naughty…

If you do it - I’m suggest a proper pleated skirt and then take it up just enough that when you bend over you show the top of the stockings and a little bit of knickers

My husband wears his secretary outfit and it’s my favourite on him - but wear a bra with it to make it nice and slutty

Question is - do you deserve a spanking in it …. My husband always gets his bottom spanked - I love pulling his knickers down and spanking him for poor time keeping … :paddle:

I start getting the outfit together - sound fun and as for spanking - you know i loves good spanking …

PS… Thanks for the knickers you gave me last time XX - still wearing them…

Naughty boy…

What was the knickers lol

I met with her as she helped me choose a bra as i was too embarrassed to shop myself and she was really wonderful - and later she gave me a pair of wine coloured Knickers that she no longer needed (she has lost a lot of weight) and they are very nice…

Sounds like itvwas very helpful i like crotchless knickers easy access

1 Like