Role play fantasy?

Ok I have lots of outfits nurse/ school/massage/hostess /sub and dom / police etc

Can someone please give me some orginal ideas of something new that and reasonable priced as getting bored with these.... maybe even something you have made up?

Thanks xxx

lustyjoy wrote:

Ok I have lots of outfits nurse/ school/massage/hostess /sub and dom / police etc

Can someone please give me some orginal ideas of something new that and reasonable priced as getting bored with these.... maybe even something you have made up?

Thanks xxx

This might not be your thing but what about favourite TVs or film characters I'd love to taken by the 12th Doctor. Build on that believe me being done by favourite fantasy character is fantastichubby did it once as Maurice Colborne.best sex ever., if Oh is up for it.

Nice idea ill put that too him xx thanks

We don't use specific outfits we just use lovely sexy classy lingeire and Jazz up with speacial stockings and some lovely heels and a nice dress or one of wife's work dresses and then go down the route of women at work or a naturally sexy teacher as these things are more real to see your wife sitting with what she wears to work which is sexy but with the even sexier lingerie on sometimes she can be dressed up underneath and I wouldn't even know if she had just came home from work until she flashes her stocking tops etc

Doesnt really work my uniform its been designed for men by men, but I like the teacher idea xx maybe I need to get out jeans in downtime , quite easy in summer as wear dresses but winter brrr will need to go shopping x

We even do naughty doctor she pretends she is a doc which are usually in normal clothing anyway if not a skirt or pinnifer dress and I ask the lovely doctor to check my prostate or testicles etc then so forth or another one we have done is sales women or I pretend to be a tradesman just food for thought huni enjoy x

Thanks sexy explorer they r great idea im all inspired again xxx could even pretend to be a LH rep and try every toy in one night...... blimey brill ideas thanks

No bother , the LH rep is a good one never thought of that u could stsrt buy trying to sell products and then start to show how their used and the fun goes on lol great minds think alike that's what I say lol

Just a thought but I worked in a factory for a while packing chicken and we had to wear a see through blue plastic apron - similar to cling film in appearance but not clingy, if you see what I mean. One day the girls and I were having a laugh and someone suggested we all took an apron home and put them on for our OHs with just a pair of killer heels ! We did it for a laugh but to my surprise hubby was really turned on by it ! Cheapest outfit ever and disposable. Nurses use them in hospitals so should be fairly easy to get hold of.

Thanks terri that would b fun xx I will try that too

Sexy explorers wrote:

No bother , the LH rep is a good one never thought of that u could stsrt buy trying to sell products and then start to show how their used and the fun goes on lol great minds think alike that's what I say lol

That was exactly my thought process what a plan xxx

Lol exactly lusty joy let me know how you get on i orderd a few things for ourselves this is our valintines weekend as got a baby sitter woooohooo lol