Suggest a costume

Okay got a dirty weekend coming up and need some costume ideas. We have already got a miss massage outfit from ann summers and also got a schoolgirl one too so would like other suggestions. The trouble is that mrs Nb has a unique shape, she is a size 12 with 30h boobs so the outfit needs to be able to cope with those babies without making her look like a fat slapper (she isn't one).
I'm not against dressing up either but male outfits seem to be really tacky

Secretary outfit?

Good shout but gotta find a suitable one

Cool. I had my girlfriend in a school girl outfit before, it was so good that I asked for it again lol. She was calling me "daddy" as I fucked her from behind, turned me on so much!

Asda did have some boxers in a while back.....black with a tab front to look like a waiters outfit. complete with cuffs. Team that up with a cheap bow tie from a fancy dress shop.....did the job for me!

burlesque dancer?

Corset, seamed stockings (suspenders and the lot), high heels and a feather boa

I think the specifically made 'sexy constumes' tend to be rather racky. I would much rather go for a sexy secretary outfit (pencilskirt-suit) with a blouse suitable for ripping open and some really nice underwear (garterbelt and stockings) underneath.

(Of course, you'd have to wear a suit as well for that play to really work.. )

women love uniforms, i still got my old combats and have had some fun with that

welshdai wrote:

women love uniforms, i still got my old combats and have had some fun with that External Media

Yeah, uh.. can't explain it, but.. I confess. Not enough to go after a guy for being in uniform, but... yeah

welshdai wrote:

women love uniforms, i still got my old combats and have had some fun with that External Media

something i am missing here????

PPB

x

Actually im glad this subject came up. I always tell my girlfriend that when we are married, I cant wait for her to dress up. And i've always thought to myself what could I dress up in to get her turned on?

I have a feeling that if I dress up, my girlfriend is the type to laugh than get turned on lol.

Any tried and tested recommendations?

http://www.fancydresscode.co.uk/Pilot_Captain_G11122.htm

That might make the Mrs happy!

This might be the most stupidest question ever, but...

Strapon are you a male or female?

I've just got amazingly sexy womanly curves with a penis!

On a serious note...we're a couple!

Oh thank god! Because I thought your picture was hot. (The picture you have up now, that the man in a skirt lol).

I got the gangsters girl outfit and I dont know how my boyfriend felt but I felt smoking :) I wore it with a corset and stockings and I just felt so good in it, I wore it out lol :)

Before you gasp I was on holiday in Spain so its acceptable lol. All the guys where chatting me up all night, even with my boyfriend with me lol.

Well that was my suggestion, but really I would go for something that your Mrs or yourself feel comfortable in. As it may look sexy on the hanger but if you dont feel sexy in it, its a turn off.

BTW The gangster girl outfit is good for big boobs as it is a tailer jacket, with a button under the breasts which give a really good look. Only problem is that its from Ann Summers lol, I got mine on ebay BNWT though lol.

Good luck finding the perfect outfit :) xx

Police woman outfit looks smoking too!

i dont like men in uniform, i do however loooooooooooove a man in a suit! black suit, black shirt and black tie :P:P:P:P

Dxx

Mate...the pic up at the moment is me.