over night bag question for the ladies.

Hi all.

This is my first post so sorry if this has been asked before. Me and my wife have been together for 10 years and married for 5 and have 2 kids. Next weekend we have a friend looking after the kids and we are going out for a meal, but OK have booked a hotel room for the night without Mrs b knowing. I have got a few toys from the 3 for £10 that she liked and thinks I have got for a Xmas present. My question to you good people is what should I buy to pack the wife a over night bag. This will be the first time we/I have done something like this.

Thanks

Not sure if this is what you mean but. Underwear, cloths, makeup, shoes, skin care stuff, hair stuff, toothbrush, wash stuff?

That so lovely!!

Take notice of things that she does at home over a 24 hour period. Things that she uses before bed, (toothpaste, toothbrush, face wash, moisturiser, hair brush, make up remover) take notice of the things she wears, and see if you can sneak items of clothing for the next morning into a bag without her knowing.

Is there any other toys/lingerie at home you could take with you without her knowing?

The best thing I can say is watch her closely and take note of everything she uses.

Best of luck! I'm excited for you haha!

Clothes, spare undies, toothbrush and paste, deodorant, Hair brush and any bobbles or clips she uses, depending on the hotel, you might need shampoo, conditioner or shower gel. Her mobile phone, phone charger, bank cards, purse, any medication she takes etc. If she enjoys a decent cuppa....tea bags and milk! lol Maybe a bottle of wine if she likes a glass.

Things you might like to take as well: Massage oil, some chocolate or crisps (snacks for when she burns off her energy) Lube, and the toys you bought.

That sounds lovely :) I'd agree with everyone else - watch her and see what she uses! I know I'd also want my razor/waxing strips with me, incase I hadn't done it for a couple of days.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am going to sneak out Saturday afternoon and check in and will take your advice.

Thanks

Hope you have a lovely time! =)

Hope you have a lovely time! =)

Fluffbags wrote:

Clothes, spare undies, toothbrush and paste, deodorant, Hair brush and any bobbles or clips she uses, depending on the hotel, you might need shampoo, conditioner or shower gel. Her mobile phone, phone charger, bank cards, purse, any medication she takes etc. If she enjoys a decent cuppa....tea bags and milk! lol Maybe a bottle of wine if she likes a glass.

Things you might like to take as well: Massage oil, some chocolate or crisps (snacks for when she burns off her energy) Lube, and the toys you bought.

Fluffbag is 118 118 of info , dont think of anything else to add other than PJ's

What a lovely idea. Hope you both have a wonderful time x

A quick update. When using the reference number to confirm your booking, don't be a clever ass and screen shoot it on your tablet and not delete it. Then when the wife is looking through some of the pictures that you took over the weekend and see the booking say more than "errr,erm,errrrrrrr,errmm,errrrrrrrrr". A rooky mistake on my side. At least I still have the toys as a surprise.

gbag wrote:

A quick update. When using the reference number to confirm your booking, don't be a clever ass and screen shoot it on your tablet and not delete it. Then when the wife is looking through some of the pictures that you took over the weekend and see the booking say more than "errr,erm,errrrrrrr,errmm,errrrrrrrrr". A rooky mistake on my side. At least I still have the toys as a surprise.

Lol! Bless ya! :D

Oh no way! At least she has something to look forward to now x

I know. I have just started to use my tablet for all photo editing and after using my camera all weekend at a BBQ she was asking to have a look. It does save me sneaking out underware and to make up for it I have just ordered another 3 toys.

There's still the thought!

She will love it she doesnt know what is coming well she will be but she doesnt know it yet lol