over the knee socks

after discussing over the knee socks my hubby said he would like to see me in sum with my slut shoes and short skirt so ive started looking any idea's anyone? i do need long ones as i have big feet and long legs and want them to go over the knee

You can get them everywhere, I've gotten loads of different ones from the 99p shop in the past :/. Also got some white ones from Ebay for a couple of quid, which are perfect for sexy school-girl looks. And various fashion-y ones from general high-street shops, in the section where the tights/accessories are usually.I wear them kind of folded down with boots and tights, so just the top is showing over the boot. Sounds weird but looks good:). and when it's cold I wear them under my jeans to keep my legs warm. So not just for the bedroom:).

Id say primark or claires accessories....

My favourite kind of socks are over the knee ones! I only wear them with skirts in the house though as I'm not brave enough to do it in public unless I'm also wearing knee high boots (no I don't understand the logic there either: knee high socks=risque, knee-high boots=fiiiiiiiine)! As ChipNroll says they're lovely and warm under jeans!

Peacocks have some nice cheap ones but you can get them from pretty much anywhere at the minute!

xxKPxx

I have loads of these and love wearing them with skirts! £ shops are good, or any normal high street shop. I have a fair few from Primark. As the others have said, over boots is good or with skirts and ballet pumps. You're best to buy a pair far too long then you can find the right height for them - for some reason there's a precise mm of skin that they need to sit on to not look too "risque" as KP said.

Adxx