Partner advice?

Hi everyone,

So I'm new here, I guess I was wondering about any advice possible.

I'm into naughty stuff and doing anything really but I had a partner for a year and a half and it was with him that I was able to experiment, we broke up about 6 months ago. I guess I'm still not over it but well, a girl has needs. I have multiple toys etc from here but it's getting to the point that they're just not quite doing it anymore. So I guess I'm asking if anyone has any tips on how to start everything with a new partner? When do you know it's the right time?

Yes, my boyfriend was my first and as embarrassing as this all is, I had a lot of trust and confidence thanks to my ex but since our break up, I feel like I have lost a lot of it now, I guess I'm nervous and scared to not be good enough?

Any tips would be great.

Anything new after a break up is hard.its difficult to see how you can regain the confidence you had and build a connection.
I think it's all about time and communication and then finding mutual things you both like before expanding and exploring new things.

Hey peachcream, i was in a similar situation to you, I split from my two year relationship, I was so worried about the next time I would become involved with someone else, now im sorta seeeing someone new and I can happily say I don't know why I worried it came second nature and I was completely comfortable.. we didnt rush just toke things slow.

stop Worring your never have a another chance or you wont be good enought, u will!

I can give you my experiance. After being in a bad relationship which was my first, I lost all my confidence, i vowed never to look at another man actually. But two years later I met my oh and he chased me 4 months. I was scared of getting hurt.It came naturally and we've now been together nearly 10 and half years
The point I'm coming to us this - it's about taking it slowly and communication. Tell your oh what you like, ask him his turn ons. When it happens it'll fall into place and come naturally. like you I was so nervous but as i said it came naturally. So I don't think you've ought to worry about. But communication is definantly key hunni 💜xx

sassykitten;) wrote:

Hey peachcream, i was in a similar situation to you, I split from my two year relationship, I was so worried about the next time I would become involved with someone else, now im sorta seeeing someone new and I can happily say I don't know why I worried it came second nature and I was completely comfortable.. we didnt rush just toke things slow.

stop Worring your never have a another chance or you wont be good enought, u will!

Take a tip from Sassy here. Good communication with a new partner and don't rush things .It will become natural. If your still not sure when you get your new partner look us all up on here and we will guide you. You have nothing to worry about . Just trust us.