Pay Day

Anyone else look forward to browsing lovehoney on pay day? After everything thats happened last couple of weeks treating myself to a cheeky little purchase on pay day is great.

the only downside is the waiting, not that I have ever waited long for a delivery. However, when you are so excited for the parcel it sometimes feels like it takes forever. Always worth it though.

Anyone else agree or is it just me haa xx

Being self employed I don't have a pay day. Just have to remember that some of the money in the savings account is owed to the taxman and not available to spend on here.

pay day friday week! Lingerie for me this time :)

Ooooh hope its something nice? I got paid today and to make it better what I wanted was the deal of the day....score. Also.felt I deserved a little more seen as I split with OH last week xx

Aww am sure she will love it...hope you can get a little something for uourself too xx

Don't have a pay day nowadays, but it is nice to browse, plan and discuss our next purchase in LH. Use a credit card if we'd like to try something.

Pay days bring back happy memories of the days I worked on a coal face; can't beat the feel of a wodge of cash on Fridays.

I get lucky with my job! pay day every week!! ;)

I do! I sometimes like to buy but not tell my OH until it appears to surprise him with gift or sexy outfits etc. Makes me feel like I have a mini-secret haha :)

Well my stuff arrived today and I finish early.tonight so going to be a fun night haa have to.write some.reviews over the next week or.so I think xx

'Pay day' for us is our Owner releasing our funds to us as and when she sees fit...but yes, Lovehoney is among our top three sites to browse once that happens :)

Well for me anyway the other two are Amazon and iTunes.

Got Payed to day and iv spent £80 on LH :)

some are suprices for the OH so that shoud be fun when they turn up :)

Wish my ex did that juggler was always on me.to.supply toys xx