Ooops!

I am meant to be working from home today. What have I done? Browsed LH, bought a couple of new toys, marathon playtime with the existing toys (and that was amazing after a period of abstinence!) and now back on LH browsing the forum. I have got no work done whatsoever. Oooops!

Those are the best days! Im getting a decent size package from LH today. Can't wait!

Definitely a good day 👌 Spent a day in work last week sending pictures of toys I'd like to try with the boyf, came home and ordered some of them! Thank God for next day delivery!

Definitely a good day! Sounds like my night last night, kids in bed for 9 then was supposed to be having an early night myself to catch up on some sleep, well 4 hours later I finally climbed into bed to actually sleep lol 😂 but was a very very good session! Now I’ve just been paid and I’m so trying to resist buying more. I already placed an order last night as noticed some things I’ve been eyeing up for a while were half price. Now I’m just like well if I’m waiting in for post tomorrow anyway I may as well make the most of it lol 😂

I had a day like this yesterday!! Hubby was very impressed when he come home to me scrubbing the kitchen floor with nothing on but rubber gloves, stilettos And my love balls ❤️

My work day consists of keeping an eye on the forums lol it passes the time and it's far more interesting than working.

Glad it's not just me that has these days!

Your husband must have been blown away being greeted by that sight, Married37.

Well, what can I say? New toys I ordered yesterday arrived today and I just had to try them out when I got home 😊