Is anyone else stupidly excited about the LoveHoney sale???

Hey everyone, so I'm stupidly excited about the sale on atm, and just wondered what everyone else thought, and what you were all planning to buy?! Can't wait for xmas day deal!

xxx

im excited about the christmas deal ... i recieved a bag of goodies today which i ordered a few days ago so im going to have to wait at least a week til i get some more hehe xxxx LKS <3

I just spent stupid amounts of money...I can't wait to recieve my exciting lovehoney xmas pressies!!

xxx

hehe well remeber to do all the reviews after missus! we all wanna know what the toys are like and how worth it they are hehe xxxxxx <3 LKS

Waiting to see what the mammoth sale items are!!! Can't see anyone else having such a sale can you campers?? hopefully it's not an indicator of LH in Woolies mode !!!!!

TB

LF Did point out that sex tends to assume greater importance in such economic times thus LH should do well, ever thought about a shares issue LH ???

TB

YES!! there's so much I want, dunno how naughty i should be....

seen a few bits i wouldnt mind getting but my money hasnt gone it yet so i dont think il be able to get the xmas day deal :(.

iv added a few things to a basket but i wonder what the big deal is, so will tear myself a way from the queens speech to have a look

im actually holding off using my card til crimbo just so i can get whatever this real unmissable deals gonna be lol i wish ruth would just spill the beans damn it gr Lots of love LKS xxxx

Well I was a little less restrained and spent all my money...so I hope the xmas day deal is rubbish coz I can't afford it!!! I may cry...

xxx

But what if you get some xmas money? YOu never know, you could always end up with enough to spend on whatever is up for grabs tomorrow.

I have just saved £30 off a new telephone and might just be tempted tomorrow!

awww ruru babe im sure a kinda folk on here might be able to do a deal with ya lol otherwise nip to the bank and get a loan!!!! hehe xxxxxxxxx

haha!! If only I could...the bank is shut until the 27th...

no I shall have to resign myself to no xmas day sex toy shopping...But I hope you all make damn good use of the offer and let me know just how you get on!!!

xxx

lol please Mr bank man...I DESPERATELY need a loan so that I can purchase many vibrating cocks to shag myself with...*come hither eyes*...I'll make it worth your while

Now that would be fun...

xxx

im probably gonan buy them if its a real good deal iv actually left my card at home all day just in case i use it! lol im sure the toys you bought today will be enough babe and i want some reviews

<3 Love LKS

nabbed the deal of the day today - a fiver for a 10 speed vibe? awesome =D and also got the mini magnetic rocket which i'd had my eye on and is now only £1.99!

Curious and a little excited for this deal tomorrow, will see what it is at midnight (always was a curious child, and normally up till past midnight anyway)..

i just hope it happens at midnight it could be later!!! gr the longer the suspense!!!! ahh xxx

i think it said on the email or the thread that it starts at midnight :)

OMG i cant wait ! gr only 42 mins to go hehe xxxx

He he glad I'm not the only one!!