Paying for sex

So its been a while for me and a few people have suggested visiting the local brothel. I wouldnt mind going but it kinda feels wrong even though its a legal establishment.

Does anyone have experience visiting a brothel? Or have an opinion on whether its "wrong"?

I'm also kinda worried that maybe a future girlfriend would think less of me or be dissapointed in me for having paid for sex.

I personally wouldn’t like to find out/know that my husband paid for sex before me (luckily that won’t happen as he lost his virginity to me but you get my drift), for others it won’t be an issue.

Why do you think you want to visit a brothel? Just because it’s been a while? Or are you looking for a bit of intimacy? Physical touch? Is it that others are making you think that way?

If it’s truly something you want to do and don’t have any reservations/won’t feel guilty/upset with yourself then go for it. As long as you own your experiences you need to just remember you are in charge of your own life :)

I just really want to have sex. I would absolutely prefer to be having sex with someone I'm in a relationship with but I have trouble meeting people. And it's kinda depressing tbh.

Understand your needs, but take care. Brothels are illegal in UK, as is soliciting. It's OK for a prostitute to work alone and to have another non-participating woman outside the room as a 'receptionist' for security. Anything calling itself a brothel might have trafficked or under-age girls and ignorance is NOT an excuse if the place is raided. Some massage parlours are actualy brothels and the law tends to turn a blind eye to them as long as the Vice Squad has checked them out for illegals.

There's nothing 'wrong' about paying for or being a prostitute, in some countries such as Germany and Australia brothels are legal and society is more accepting than UK. It's all about supply and demand and personal choice, all within the law.

I personally don't see a problem with legalising brothels and prostitution as long as it's done right and the girls, or men, who are doing it are doing it by their own choice! If a person chooses that way to make their living I don't see why we should judge them for it! And if anyone wants to pay for the service thats on offer to them thats also their choice and shouldn't be judged for it. Legal brothels that are very well run with good pay and regular health checks for their workers are doing it right, unfortunately it's the illegal brothels that are giving the profession a bad name. And yes, not that I have but if I was in the same position I would use a brothel.

Been to a few brothels and it doesn't seem right to me. They way the girls were all just sitting there and the guys picked them like a vending machine. One lass barely sat down and was up again. Not my cup of tea