Pegging a man with a penis

Don’t be disappointed if he doesn’t have a prostate orgasm straight away. It’s not always easy to achieve and not everyone has one. Pegging is still a wonderful experience even without a prostate orgasm though.

2 Likes

As mentioned on a different thread, I really recommend Ruby Ryder’s site and podcast (Pegging Paradise) to get more info and understanding about the practical and psychological elements of pegging for both giver and receiver.

When I started out on this with my OH, we found the XR University video (search ‘pegging with Mike Panic’) really good too, with a discussion between the actors and a commentary throughout.

1 Like

I may or may not have used this post to enjoy some fun :blush:

1 Like

@Happilymarriedman84 …so did the pegging ever happen ???

1 Like

No unfortunately it hasn’t happened and she hasn’t really played with me like that for a while due to illness but now she’s better we will start getting back on track. I don’t actually think she will properly get into pegging me as she thinks it’s a little far.

@Happilymarriedman84
Keep trying- I’m sure she will give it a go soon :lovehoney_heart:

A Hetero friend was really into pegging with his gf, he was very curious about trying the “real deal” so he talked about it a lot, one day he and his gf asked me (since i’m their only gay friend) But he was extremely afraid to be put off looking at a guy, so what we decided to do was to do it doggy style with his gf under him and his penis inside her. He came fast, i mean reeeeeally fast, it was amazing!

6 Likes

I think this is an example of a lot of men are cock curious, and not bi curious or gay. Those are fine too however I think a lot of men just want to know what a cock feels like in their mouth or in their ass. Or they are turned on by the cock itself but not by the rest of the male form. So your friend not looking at you and looking at his gf solved that issue.

3 Likes

In my opinion, you are exactly bang on @Pogo69 . I have no interest in a relationship with a male but no hang ups with playing.

2 Likes

When you play are you only receiving? Are you only focused on their cock or the rest of their body?

It’s funny to read that because I get it from a completely different side, I’m a gay male I love everything about a male body, I have zero interest in having a relationship with a woman, but I wouldn’t refuse to eat a pussy, it’s just that their feminine traits (and specially their voice) turns me off… :sweat_smile: I would never be able to be in a straight relationship…

1 Like

That is very interesting to me. I have chatted with a ton of people with different interests over the years but have never run across that comment before. Nothing judgemental intended, just an interesting observation on my part.

I get that, but it’s true. Maybe I’m somewhat Bi (like 10/90), I find the pussy itself exciting, I’m just turned off by the rest of the package :sweat_smile: maybe that’s the same for straight folks that like dick without everything that comes with it?

2 Likes

There are some great bi / bi-curious discussions that cover this exact point. I am on the other side of sexuality but would rate myself as 30/70 straight. No issue with man bits or man sex (don’t like kissing at all) but also don’t want an intimate relationship or to wake up with a guy in my bed. First choice would be female bits, second choice would be female and man bits, third choice would be just man bits if the situation and person was right at the time.

2 Likes