Pegging Overload

Tr1cky how did she react when you suggested getting a strap on?

You might have to work on it with her and introduce the concept gradually.

I get a kick out of reading the ladies thoughts on pegging on here. Even if your own partner won't entertain the idea of wearing a strap on its good to know there are woman out there who do like it. Don't know why I find it such a turn on, think its the whole role reversal thing!😃

Hi Doc, I agree with the role reversal thing but as we've got older she has stopped being as adventurous. I've got gay friends and asked why they like it as such and given similar answers (slong with offers pmsl) I have used a couple of her toys but she didn't know until recently (long story)...

My other half is pretty adventurous I suppose so in a lot of ways I'm lucky. I think the only downside is I initiate all of the adventurous things, things would be quite vanilla otherwise😩

I wish she'd try it at least once...

Hi Tr1cky D1cky, Do you ever 'spoon' with her? If she spoons up against you would she push against your butt if you push back? Can you tempt her to dry hump you? You could bring up the subject of 'roll reversal' then.

Good luck.

Enjoy.

like the idea... might use a toy on her and leave close by and suggest it...lol

Funny this I see a nice ass on a woman walking around and think exactly the same. Lol

I think (and hope) This is normal. I think the same ;)

Tr1cky D1cky wrote:

I would love my wife to peg me but I don't think it would float her boat. I've sort of suggested using a strapon so she gets some DP and in the hope the role reverses but don't think it will happen... :-(

I thought the same until a year or so ago then I finally asked her and she was happy to give it a try. Her logic was simply that if it it was something that I might enjoy then she was prepared to go for it, Now it is a regular part of our lovemaking.

We started slowly using butt plugs and slim vibrators. My husband then bought a strap on from LH. It took us quite some time before we were relaxed and confident enough to give it a go. When I finally penetrated him he loved it and I found it a real buzz to take control of my man. I now find myself thinking of how I will do it to him. I try different approaches to get him gagging to be pegged. He loves to be told that I am going to do him tonight. I usually tell him over breakfast of sext him during the day. It’s brought a whole new dimension to our sex life. 

I started our pegging by wearing a butt plug during sex. Once she noticed it we talked about it and bought some anal toys. Turns out we both like giving and receiving anal x If she doesn't likle the idea you can always add it to your masturbation options. I do and am pretty sure she does too x