Advice on using a strap-on on my boyfriend

Hi there- this is my first ever post, but love the forum as a source of advice.

my boyfriend and I are going to try me using a strap on him. He's very used to and comfortable with anal play, but has never had anyone use a strap-on on him, and I've never used one on anyone before either. I really want to make this a great experience for him, so would appreciate advice from any guys who love it and from any girls who do this to their man.

Any thoughts and tips would be greatly appreciated!!

I have never used a strap-on but hopefully others will be along soon who would be able to give you better advice.

My only advice would be to go slow and steady at first, probably be best if you let him guide it in until he is comfortable and use lots of lube :)

I found it easier that the guy bends over the bed, so I could insert from behind and to thrust I was most comfortable with one leg up on the bed and the other on the floor. I was filmed doing mine and we were all just in fits of giggles, with me thrusting away, getting a sweat on and complaing that its hard work! Was a fun evening though!

All the other times, I'd a lady do it to me in missionary position.

Have fun x

Your BF is a lucky man. I want my wife to do this to me, she just ain't interested. Take your time and enjoy.

The best position to do this comfortably in my opinion is to spoon him,let him get used to it before you do any thrusting,you have your other hand free then to reach across and play with his cock, most enjoyable experience, have fun x

If you type "pegging" into the search box there are many many many sources of info for you to peruse.
Good luck

Bigtrak wrote:

Your BF is a lucky man. I want my wife to do this to me, she just ain't interested. Take your time and enjoy.

Ha- thanks, I'll tell him!! Love him so much that I swore I'd have a 'never say no to anything he asks' policy- I do have a 'tell me more and give me a chance to get my head around it' policy, which works great for us because we've done some things I didn't know I'd be into, but now absolutely love. It was me who asked him if we could use a strap on, because I was really keen to be able to make love to him how he does to me, and it turned out he was really keen to know what it felt like to be me when we have anal, so we're both pretty excited!!

jeffngloria wrote:

The best position to do this comfortably in my opinion is to spoon him,let him get used to it before you do any thrusting,you have your other hand free then to reach across and play with his cock, most enjoyable experience, have fun x

Thanks for your suggestion, we've talked about doing it like this, so may well give it a go. I love the idea of having a hand free to play with him at the same time- just want it to be the best experience for him as possible!

Sum Sub wrote:

If you type "pegging" into the search box there are many many many sources of info for you to peruse.
Good luck

Thanks- didn't know it was called "pegging"- so thanks for helping a newby out!!

Can only repeat what others have said really, use plenty of lube and take your time. I quite enjoy going on top when being done with a strapon, handy if the girl gets a tired and a little more intimate :)

Thanks for the advice Kusanagi, we're fully stocked with lube and use plenty on me when we have anal and on him when we've used a plug on him, so we'll be thorough when we use the strap-on. Thanks for the suggestion of going on top, I like the thought of encouraging him to go on top so he can control the angle, depth and speed- also think I'll have a pretty great view and have my hands free to play with him at the same time too. I'm looking forward to finding out what positions he loves and making it as enjoyable as possible for him.

Thrusting is exhausting! So you're deffinately better with him on top

No problems Loving it, I hope you both have fun learning what works for the two of you! dont forget to let us all now how you got on :D

Thanks- my LH package is due to arrive Tuesday and my gorgeous BF and I have Thursday as the date in our diaries to try it out- we're both so excited about giving it a go :-D Will let you know how we get on!! Xx

I hope it goes well for you both. It can become adictive, and he just might want it more often than you think. I love to see her wearing a strapon and surendering to her wishes. I hope he gets the same feelings.

Enjoy. x

Hi I have recently got my wife to peg me with a strap on. I think though that she finds it quite awkward and difficult at times to use and so prefers to use toys or her fingers on me. For me though it is the feeling that she is doing me. Not only is it the actual physical feeling but that psycholigical sensation that it produces.

Obviously it goes without saying that plenty of lube need to be involved in the fun. She finds it a little easier taking me from the rear although I like it on my back as she can also easily access my penis to masturbate me at the same time or I do it, which she loves.

It really is all about taking it easy, finding the position you both favour and also that you find easiest to perform. Enjoy that new experimentation.

Thanks BrumGuy and KC, like you guys my boyfriend has said it's the thought of me doing it to him that he's really excited about. If it's something that he loves, then I really don't mind doing it all the time, I get a huge kick out of seeing him turned on and making him happy turns me on in turn. He has said he wants me to take him from behind, but I'm wondering if like you said, KC, whether him being on his back might feel better for him in terms of me being able to play with him too. Do either of you, find a particular position or movement stimulated your prostate more than others?

Hi Loving it xx. She likes me on all fours, and with a short dildo (6") she can hit my prostate repeatidly and loves to see me cumming uncontrolably, (via the mirror) a totaly different orgasm.

Like kc says on the back is good to. ;-)

It took some time to find a good harness, she uses a double strap that holds the suction cup tight against her mound so she gets some stimulation with her thrusting and remains in control.

Enjoy. x

Loving it xx wrote:

Thanks for the advice Kusanagi, we're fully stocked with lube and use plenty on me when we have anal and on him when we've used a plug on him, so we'll be thorough when we use the strap-on. Thanks for the suggestion of going on top, I like the thought of encouraging him to go on top so he can control the angle, depth and speed- also think I'll have a pretty great view and have my hands free to play with him at the same time too. I'm looking forward to finding out what positions he loves and making it as enjoyable as possible for him.

It sounds like you have an amazing relationship! Enjoy yourselves. If it's uncomfortable for him, just go slow and steady and stop if necessary. Just like anal. Imagine he was you I guess. x

I think that I get better prostate stimulatuion if I am on my back, although it is always a little hit and miss and never guranteed. I find that if my wife uses a glass dildo on me or indeed her fingers that I often get better prostate milking that way.

However being taken from behind by her with either a toy or her fingers / fist is really rather decadent and she does seem to get very enthusiastic about abusing me that way.

I think that lots of practice and in various positions etc is the best way and the fun way to see what turns you guys on the most.