advice from the lady members

Hi all, can the girls tell me if they get turned on wearing a strap on , on their partner(male). I think my wife might be into it but want to know if the woman gets enjoyment from it.

Hi p.mac

Thanks for posting in the forums. You may find you get a response if you post this in the Sex Tips & Talk section of the forum rather than here.

This section of the forum is more to do with the happenings here within Lovehoney :)

I will close this thread at the end of today to give you an opportunity to re-post in the correct section.

Thanks for your help ,im new to this and still learning. Its my first thread.

I've never done this myself but it's something I'd be willing to do if my partner wanted to try it.

p.mac wrote:

Thanks for your help ,im new to this and still learning. Its my first thread.

No problemo!

I hope you get some answers now the lovely Stephanie has moved your post for you :)

Thanks for your comments, they are really helpful.

I really want to try pegging with my hubby, but it's a no go for him. I just have to use my imagination ;) x

Personally, I don't think I'd want to do it - unless my partner really wanted me to. But everyone is different so you should ask her. Maybe have a night in where you two can talk about your fantasies, what turns you on most and what you'd like to try. Briefly mention pegging and see what she thinks, maybe don't say you want to do it but just ask what her opinion of it is and go from there. If she's never done it before she probably won't know if she'll get any ejnoyment out of it until she's tried it!

I haven't done it because I have never been asked to, but if my partner asked I would happily do it. However pegging is a complete NO for my OH so I will never know if I find it an actual turn on

Hi there

I have been with my lovely boyfriend for about 15 months. He fantasised about me doing him with a strap on about 6months or so into our relationship. When he first brought it up I was quite uncomfortable with this idea but didnt really let on. We spoke about it a few more times and he said he would love me to dominate him - the thought was a big turn on. After a few weeks of thinking kinky thoughts I really started to warm to the idea of anal play on him - he absolutely loves it which turns me on a lot!!! I havent used a strap on on him yet but I really cant wait till I do! You can always get a strapless dildo or a double dildo that would give her pleasure as well. Hope this helps

Hi there

I have been with my lovely boyfriend for about 15 months. He fantasised about me doing him with a strap on about 6months or so into our relationship. When he first brought it up I was quite uncomfortable with this idea but didnt really let on. We spoke about it a few more times and he said he would love me to dominate him - the thought was a big turn on. After a few weeks of thinking kinky thoughts I really started to warm to the idea of anal play on him - he absolutely loves it which turns me on a lot!!! I havent used a strap on on him yet but I really cant wait till I do! You can always get a strapless dildo or a double dildo that would give her pleasure as well. Hope this helps