penetration help!

was just wondering... during sex/masturbation i always need clitoral stimulation in order to come and can't seem to climax through penetration alone. i know every woman is different but is there anything i can try or practice to help??? thanks

oh! im new btw, just joined so hello everyone! xx

Hello meow, welcome to AO.

I usually only cum with clitoral stimulation, unless while making love with hubby, I fantasise that I have a penis and am pentrating him. I'm hoping this will change, we're working on it.

I'd gladly lend a hand. I might not be much use but I'll have damn good look!

Mrs Duck used to have a similar problem, hence why we have so many clit buzzers. Try a G Spot vibe the help hit all the right places & butter that goose!

Have a look at this Fun Factory G-twist vibe, we bought it and it's fabulous! The ridges really stir thing up, the hooked end presses the launch button & the base of it will tease your clit.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1031

Hope it helps, Practice makes purr-fect!

Enjoy

(Welcome by the way!)

hi meow welcome

one thing i think helps it to really tone up your pelvic floor muscles. Do lots of clenching!

I always think that even with just penetration the clit is getting stimulated in a very suble way so why make life hard on yourself. just enjoy

As far as I'm aware, most women do not orgasm from penetration alone. Most require clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm. The G-spot is actually part of the structure of the clitoris anyhow. As long as you can orgasm from clitoral stimulation, I'd say you were doing just fine. :)

Yeah, i dont think i can orgasm from penetration alone either, its perfectly normal, and why complain? Surely its better getting stimulated in both ways, than just from penetration? Double the fun ^_^ hehe

x x x

Didn't think doggy stimulated clit & the wife cums like a train from that, I'm sure most women have climaxed on their knees (or do our balls swing round that far)

My OH bought a Vibro Ring and we havn't looked back. The combination of intense vibrations and penetration leaves her trembling in pleasure. It has a variable speed, I usually ramp it up and down whilst fucking and then whack it on max for the big O!

thanks for your replies everyone! loving the sound of those reccommended toys, will definitely give those a try (i could spend thousands on here!). am doing my pelvic floor exercises right this minute! thanks again! xxx

I once had a girl friend who used to whisper "put your fingers there" and guide my hand to her clitoris - while we were fucking, that is. I also found a kind of reverse missionary position seemed good, with me on my back with my legs apart and her like the man - sounds funny but it works, My girlfriend seemed to get more stimulation that way and orgasm was good for me too.

I am extremely lucky that my wife does orgasm from penetration alone. She reckons that the girth of the penis is a significant factor - my only redeaming feature I understand and quite possibly the only reason she married me 8-)

Anyway, position is important. My wife's favourite and hence of course my favourite too is a missionary with my right leg down between her's and my left leg outside her legs. This allows for very deep penetration. Oddly enough the other way around (my left leg between her's etc) feels totally different for both of us so you may need to try a lot of things before you find the one that really works.

My girlfriend used to be just the same, only clitoral stimulation could get her to climax. However recently things have changed. Now she needs clitoral stimulation to warm her up but its difficult for her to climax without penetration.

Although this is rarely sexual intercourse more often other body parts of mine

Don't worry too much we are all different. If you get nervous about climaxing due to penetration only you never will. As has already been said most women need clitoral stimulation as well.

I find that if I climax first without penetration, climax with penetration is sooooo much nicer.

How different we all are. I don't really climax from clitoral stimulation alone.

I've always needed penetration to do it for me although now I've well and truly located my 'g' or 'p' spot I get to climax in record time. Mind you, that is with fingers penetrating so I guess that illustrates my first point.

I'd love to get off completely on clit stimulation but find mine too sensitive and almost like tickle torture.

Yep everyone is different and you just need to find what does it for you. I can come through clit only stimulation or g spot only - just penetration no clit stim (this does take 20 mins or so for me, I just can't hurry a g spot along) and a combination of the 2 gives amazingly quick orgasms. The most important thing I've found is practice, practice, practice. Try just playing with your clit and see how best to orgasm that way then try using a vibe/dildo on your g spot and use clit stimulation as well and see what does it that way. With my g spot orgasms I find I get there best right now (but still practicing mind! ) with loads of turning myself on and almost having plenty of clit/combo orgasms till I'm nearly demented and then when I start to use a vibe on my g spot alone I just feel, what I can only describe, as a whoosh in my head and then I know I'll come like a train (as the gorgeous Ruth put it).

Have fun playing - I do!!!

Andserkiel when you've really got yourself going and are near to orgams try pressing with a dildo inside. Run it forward from your cervix forwards, pressing upward. You should find a really intense feeling spot that emphasizes the pleasure you are feeling in your clit - this'll be your g spot. Apparently 85% of women have one. Once you've found it you can try stimulating it anyway you chooses. I've only just realized recently that my orgasm are more g spot and as Lubyanka said when you hit it, it really feel like g spot and clit are linked. Once I'm hitting my g spot my overwhelming urge is to rub my clit.

Mrs T once claimed to have come off while bent over the back of the sofa, me up her ass at the time, although simply not in a position to tell whether she was receiving clitoral stimulation at the same time, balls do swing that far depending how fat and furious you are driving in !!

Always debatable l think as to whether there isn't the teeniest bit of clitoral stimulation when being shafted what with all the mecnanics - sorry- of the process!

TB

TB, I completly agree about the non clit climax.

Mrs Duck cums like a maniac when getting anal, thats even further away from the launch button. I suppose not all women get off on the same stuff, I once dated a girl who could cum from getting her ear nibbled & sucked!

Mucky we often hear it said that the biggest sex organ is the brain, and l guess the scenario you have just described fits that bill to a T. I know that after playing with myself l can pump out a virtual waterfall of spunk with my hands nowhere near him!!

Tends to happen when l'm in super lustful mode, so what's good for the goose (sorry) is also good for the gander!!

Tallboy

i.v had orgasm when dreaming of sex so it must be possible, bloody hard work though, woke up knackered, but i reccon it s all in the pelvic floor muscles