Lots of advice needed please!!!

Soooo, im very frustrated! i have great orgasams through clitirol stimulation. but sex doesnt seem to do anything atall for me. i could literally live without it! i always thought because i lost my virginity so young that maybe it damaged me some how lol. but sex does not feel good, doesnt feel bad either though. i thought well maybe im not tight enough so have done lots of kegal exercises,not helped atall. brought lube, warming, cooling etc but still no help, a curved vibrator to find my g spot but it just feels massive inside me. im relaxed, and turned on huge amounts, i just dont know what to do and its very irritating!!! please help, or maybe im just not made to have sex pleasurably :(

Try going without for a while- you may have desensitised yourself? I'm not sure that can happen internally but I know it can with clitoral stimulation.

How about trying something different like a glass toy?

Also, most women actually gain most pleasure via clitoral stimulation so it's not actually something rare to feel like that. I personally need the combination of clitoral stimulation and something in me to orgasm but others can prefer one of the above etc.

Try not to think about it so much and go with the flow. It's not all about penetration anyways- you can get pleasure in other ways like clitoral (as you mentioned) and other erogenous zones like nipples. neck etc.

Hope that helps and welcome to the Lovehoney community.

Honestly I wouldn't be too bothered by it. A LOT of women prefer clitoral stimulation to penetration. Also many don't ever find any satisfaction from their g-spot either. You mentioned you tried a g-spot vibe but maybe it wasn't the right one for you? Lovehoney have a great returns policy if you do want to try again with another toy to see if you can find some pleasure from it.

Maybe the way for you is in finding more ways of combining both penetrative and clitoral stimulation, that would make things more fun for you.

Vibrating cock rings, bullets used on your clitorus during sex, a magic wand, anything that enhances the pleasurable feeling for you.

Your not alone though so don't think it's something wrong. Just try to enhance what does feel good and go with the flow in that area instead.

PurringTiger wrote:

Honestly I wouldn't be too bothered by it. A LOT of women prefer clitoral stimulation to penetration. Also many don't ever find any satisfaction from their g-spot either. You mentioned you tried a g-spot vibe but maybe it wasn't the right one for you? Lovehoney have a great returns policy if you do want to try again with another toy to see if you can find some pleasure from it.

Maybe the way for you is in finding more ways of combining both penetrative and clitoral stimulation, that would make things more fun for you.

Vibrating cock rings, bullets used on your clitorus during sex, a magic wand, anything that enhances the pleasurable feeling for you.

Your not alone though so don't think it's something wrong. Just try to enhance what does feel good and go with the flow in that area instead.

This is great advise.

I'd highly recommend a decent vibrating cock ring if you want the clit stimulation during sex as it's a gentle introduction to toys in the bedroom, you could always build up from there =)

try when your on top to spead your legs whider so that you can rub your clit on his pubic bone, so you also have penetrative and clitrol stimulation, the advice that you have already been give is good so dont worry as worrying will not help.