Penis Plugs/Sounds

Not too small? I don’t think I could take something that big from the start!

You really don't want anything too small/pointy that may cause(internal) injury, that's why bigger is safer, try a silicone plug thats nice and soft but gets quite big, and take it slowly, you'll be quite surprised how far you can go, just go slowly!

A year ago I would never have thought I’d even be considering the idea!

Whereas now just thinking about it turns me on (as well as making me cringe a little!)

Any more tips or techniques?

NaughtySoldier wrote:

Whereas now just thinking about it turns me on (as well as making me cringe a little!)

I started with a 10mm hollow plug, it was a bit bigger than I could take so it was a slow process of plenty of lube and slow and steady until it went in, must have taken about a month of trying 2 or 3 times a week! Once it was in I was hooked! I bought a set of hegar sounds, and started stretching, it's a slow and long process, again lots of lubes and slowly letting the sound do the work, no forcing, its taken me about 18 months to get to a 16mm sound, and my OH'S little finger!!! My aim is to get to the biggest sound which is 19mm, I find as I'm that big now I can pump lube straight in to my urethra and with plenty of lube on the sound it makes it much easier and comfortable! Sterilisation is also important, I cover my sounds with boiling water and I've got surgical wipes also to clean them with before any sounding!!! If you decide to do it it is a slow process that takes time and patience but the results and feeling is well worth it! Nothing hotter than seeing your OH with her finger buried knuckle deep in your knob!!!!

Yes man wrote:

NaughtySoldier wrote:

I started with a 10mm hollow plug, it was a bit bigger than I could take so it was a slow process of plenty of lube and slow and steady until it went in, must have taken about a month of trying 2 or 3 times a week! Once it was in I was hooked! I bought a set of hegar sounds, and started stretching, it's a slow and long process, again lots of lubes and slowly letting the sound do the work, no forcing, its taken me about 18 months to get to a 16mm sound, and my OH'S little finger!!! My aim is to get to the biggest sound which is 19mm, I find as I'm that big now I can pump lube straight in to my urethra and with plenty of lube on the sound it makes it much easier and comfortable! Sterilisation is also important, I cover my sounds with boiling water and I've got surgical wipes also to clean them with before any sounding!!! If you decide to do it it is a slow process that takes time and patience but the results and feeling is well worth it! Nothing hotter than seeing your OH with her finger buried knuckle deep in your knob!!!!

I don't think anyone one should think of starting with something 1cm in diameter, for me it was maybe 4mm or so.

There are tapered sounds available made of surgical steel that you can play with (without trying to force anything) to find out what you are comfortable with and even if you like it.

Private_member wrote:

Yes man wrote:

NaughtySoldier wrote:

I don't think anyone one should think of starting with something 1cm in diameter, for me it was maybe 4mm or so.

There are tapered sounds available made of surgical steel that you can play with (without trying to force anything) to find out what you are comfortable with and even if you like it.

I would like to add that I did say a 10mm plug was probably too big and not to force things, also why I suggested a hegar sound kit as they start small so a comfortable one would be easier to find, As has been said don't start to small, as too small a sound could also do damage!

What would you recommend to someone who's never put anything into it?

Yes man wrote:

I would like to add that I did say a 10mm plug was probably too big and not to force things, also why I suggested a hegar sound kit as they start small so a comfortable one would be easier to find, As has been said don't start to small, as too small a sound could also do damage!

Could you explain how something too small causes damage?

Obviously if something is thin and breaks there is an issue but Nature's inserted diameter is 0mm, hard to think of something thinner.

Beginners plug? help?

I started with a plug which looks cool, my first was a bit big, the following one is a 8mm which is probably better to start with.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33613
Also had one off these silicone plugs, was a bit small for me but could be a good place to start
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31095
And then theres always a hegar sound set which will definitely have a comfortable size to start with.
Obviously plenty of lube as well, specific urethral lubes are available, which are great too!

I would suggest when you pee the tube/tip has to be at least 3mm or so in diameter so as long as what is being inserted is rounded and hygenic then just start small and work up.

I think I started with something around 3 or 4mm just to see if I liked the sensation and then moved on to larger sounds.

There have been other threads about whether you should start with something long or short, do you want a plug that will stay in or a sound to experience the feel?

I tried slim sounds before plugs.

Private_member wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Could you explain how something too small causes damage?

Obviously if something is thin and breaks there is an issue but Nature's inserted diameter is 0mm, hard to think of something thinner.

As it has been said, not just by me, too small a sound can cause damage, they have a bit more of a point at the end and have been know to pierce the urethra! Just making the OP aware of this also being a issue to look out for!

Yes man wrote:

As it has been said, not just by me, too small a sound can cause damage, they have a bit more of a point at the end and have been know to pierce the urethra! Just making the OP aware of this also being a issue to look out for!

What counts as too small then in your opinion?

I would accept that a poorly made sound/plug with a through hole can have rough edges (but that can happen whatever the diameter) which is why I would suggest starting with somethng slim with a rounded tip with no hole so it is smooth.

Private_member wrote:

Yes man wrote:

What counts as too small then in your opinion?

I would accept that a poorly made sound/plug with a through hole can have rough edges (but that can happen whatever the diameter) which is why I would suggest starting with somethng slim with a rounded tip with no hole so it is smooth.

Why are you splitting hairs like this! I have only suggested LH products which should to a very high quality! I have not or would never suggest using inferior products for such a practice!!! And it is not just me that is just warning about possible dangers of using a small sound, I have a hegar set of sounds and the small sounds do naturally have more of a point to them! Its just a precautionary warning! Thats all! There are also plenty of warnings on the Internet on sounding guides that to warn of piercing the urethra with small sounds! Again it's just precautionary warning!

So what counts as too small in your opinion?

Private_member wrote:

So what counts as too small in your opinion?

From my hegar sound kit I would say anything under 4, maybe 5mm, the smallest double ended sound just looks too much of a risk, this is also a wide held opinion on the sounding guides on the net! But then like you say it is my opinion, based on 4 years of sounding using various urethral toys and devices.

Fozzbear wrote:

What would you recommend to someone who's never put anything into it?

I think you have finally had your question answered

I experienced my first attempt at urethral sounding with this dilator

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34878

After the initial nerves and relaxing insertion was as bad as I expected though did stop about half way down and then before I knew it was fully inserted. It did feel pleasurable when my wife played with me still think there were a bit of fear factor involved even once it was in. But enjoyed the experience and will be using it again and after time will relax more and be more comfortable with it inside of me.

Glad you survived bondagegod, its not something i could ever try though!

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yes I survived the Robin Hood. It did take a lot to have it inserted inside of me but glad I did do it.