Personal achievements.

I was thinking it might be a good place to start a thread on personal achievements, particularly in light of the New Years aproach, and people's desire for resolutions.

I will start with my own. I love giving oral sex but have never enjoyed recieving, and as such I have not let my OH go down on me in almost the entire time we have been together. Well last night I let him. I didnt enjoy it, but I'm sure that was my own head preventing me. My OH on the other hand loved it. So this is my achievement. It might not sound much but it's a big thing for me.

I hope that I can with time and practice grow to enjoy it. Only time will tell.

Well done for trying it again. It's great that you recognise your attempt is an achievement.

I'm planning to do a photoset this year, maybe not boudoir photos yet - but just a celebration of where I am.

Yay! Well done Fun Louise!Try steering his head with your hands in his hair, watching and also letting him go down on you when you can feel a climax coming. Link it with something good then you can learn how great it can be X

As a couple we have made great bounds in our sex life. It got a bit stale for the first half of 2017 but now we are having sex at least once nearly every day and she has started to beg for it calling me Sir!

Also the old sex toys have gone out the window and we have loads of new ones (we did keep the restraints and latex catsuits though)!

We celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary recently, not bad for 2 early 40 year olds!

Fun Louise, well done! And well, I struggle with that as well, since I feel dirty. Having shower just before helps me to overcome this worry, maybe it will help you as well? But not sure why it is not a turn on for you, just this is a turn down for me for receiving oral sex...

HNHain Good luck with the photo shoot. Photos are hard, the image on the paper isn't what's in your own head so it's difficult to reconcile. Well it is for me, but it's a great plan and I hope you achieve it happily.

Mr Pheebs he us very accomplished at giving oral sex, (and he has no hair 😄), I just have a mental block, it's cleanliness related and he doesn't want me to shower first, apparently it's my smell that he likes as much as anything. This idea I find really hard, but I will keep trying.

I think it's important to recognise our achievements big and small, it helps to keep us positively thinking, particularly when we try to change things.

My personal achievemen has to be losing some weight so I can have sex a little easier. Being fat and disabled, it's not an easy feat.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

My personal achievemen has to be losing some weight so I can have sex a little easier. Being fat and disabled, it's not an easy feat.

Exactly the same here, Purring-Pussy! I'm putting off starting my diet till after New Year's eve though, as there is so much nice food in the house at the moment!!

I'm also determined that 2018 is the year I shall be more assertive in every aspect of my life. I'm far too laid back, and tend to let everyone walk all over me - I'm gonna put a stop to that!

Dropped 2 stone last year. Would like to drop 2 more this year. Small goals.

Fun Louise wrote:

Mr Pheebs he us very accomplished at giving oral sex, (and he has no hair 😄), I just have a mental block, it's cleanliness related and he doesn't want me to shower first, apparently it's my smell that he likes as much as anything. This idea I find really hard.

Ahh sorry misunderstood, I would find that really hard too. Have you talked to him about it?

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Mr Pheebs he us very accomplished at giving oral sex, (and he has no hair 😄), I just have a mental block, it's cleanliness related and he doesn't want me to shower first, apparently it's my smell that he likes as much as anything. This idea I find really hard.

Ahh sorry misunderstood, I would find that really hard too. Have you talked to him about it?

He is not one to talk about his feelings, he finds it really hard. He has only ever told me he loves me twice and on both occasions he was drunk. I will just see how things go. Thanks for the suggestions though.

MK7 wrote:

Dropped 2 stone last year. Would like to drop 2 more this year. Small goals.

That's great well done, 2 stone is a huge loss, and sustainable I think. Good luck fir next year and the next 2. It gets harder the more you lose.

im in a similar situation, lost 3 stone this year but put about half a stone back on (I think, not been on the scales, not untill 2jan when restarting my diet.). If you ever find your struggling pop on the "get it off support thread" I'm sure there will be someone to help you there.

Fun Louise wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

He is not one to talk about his feelings, he finds it really hard. He has only ever told me he loves me twice and on both occasions he was drunk. I will just see how things go. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Well I’ve got your back and am sending you virtual hugs X

sorry accidental repost

Fun Louise wrote:

this is my achievement. It might not sound much but it's a big thing for me.

I totally get that, have done anal a fair few times and always hated it - almost put up with it before kicking him off! My achievement is not doing it, but getting a bit of pleasure out of it for the first time. I hope the pleasure continues and I hope you get to experience great oral sex.

Fun Louise wrote:

apparently it's my smell that he likes as much as anything. This idea I find really hard, but I will keep trying.

+1000, I love the smell and flavour, especially after she has come and is too sensitive to touch, I just savour the smell for a couple minutes while her neurons calm down lol, shower or not is irrelevant.

If it makes you more comfortable, shower, he will still get that beautiful odour, just has to work a little harder for it lol. If he wants you to enjoy it then he shouldnt mind you doing what you need to feel good about yourself. I have no qualms either way and my partner definately prefers to be clean so I dont complain.