Sexual Achievements!

Hello all!

I made this thread for a purpose.

Yesterday, I got up the courage to blindfold and tie up my boyfriend, and it was fantastic! It gave me so much more courage to try new things with him without him watching - I licked his nipples (something I'd been wanting to do for ages but could never get myself to do it) and gave him a hand and blow job many times more vigorous than I've ever done before, I loved his reaction to it! I'm suffering now, my arms are aching, but it was totally worth it! Plus I'm hoping my arms will get more used to it with time, I definitely plan on doing it again.

Yay for getting up the courage!

I made this thread so that everyone else can shout about any sexual achievements they've made recently or anything new they've tried so we can all give each other a pat on the back!

Well done honey!

Congratulations hun! So glad it worked out so orgasmically!

I had my second ever squirt this week!

x

Aww that's great! =D Glad you both had a great time. ;)

I think mine was two occasions. One when my boyfriend had his best sexual experience/first multiple orgasm with me and two when he had his best blowjob from me.

I feel so proud! =P

Magic Hands wrote:

thats great, fantastic ecksvie, read my Magic hands thread that SN started. There are a few thing in there that are my Sexual achievenments. but i cant wait to use the bondage tape thats final come and tie up SN

show off!! x

Congrats all!

This is such a feel good thread, it makes me feel stupid for every feeling nervous about doing anything!

*ever

poppy904 wrote:

Magic Hands wrote:

thats great, fantastic ecksvie, read my Magic hands thread that SN started. There are a few thing in there that are my Sexual achievenments. but i cant wait to use the bondage tape thats final come and tie up SN

show off!! x

Haha! x

Ecksvie wrote:

Congrats all!

This is such a feel good thread, it makes me feel stupid for every feeling nervous about doing anything!

You silly sausageExternal Media nervous is natural but at least you know not to let it stop you from doing anything. That seems to be a common barrier people don't overcome easily. If that makes sense lol

Just goes to show the benefits you will reap for your confidence boost!

x

mine is a Typical male one i had two woman at once after a fancy dress party it was the second best night of sex i ever had

My biggest achievement over the 4 years with my OH is letting him kiss my boobs! I used to be ridiculously insecure about them and thanks to him I've learned to love them

Ax

Woo sounds like a good night blackburnmale! Congratulations!

x

AdnaW wrote:

My biggest achievement over the 4 years with my OH is letting him kiss my boobs! I used to be ridiculously insecure about them and thanks to him I've learned to love them External Media

Ax

really?? I can see your boobs in your pic, and I hope you won't mind me saying this but I lust after them muchly! Just goes to show, our insecurities are so very much about what our head tells us rather than what out body looks like, i suppose. Anyway, I like this thread. Bump.

SS xx