Photo Approval

Hello Lovehoney Members

I have taken a photo of my husband wearing a pair of LHM Tuxedo Thong for Men and just wanted to know how long it takes before the picture will show in my profile?

I posted the first photo a couple of days ago now and still can't see it on my profile page. This is the first time I have posted a photo onto the page and not sure on how long it usually takes?

Hope you may be able to help.

Kind Regards,

SinSister xx

Hey! It's usually the same or the next day. I have waited up to 3 days before though so it might just be a waiting game. If you're concerned the Live Chat Help is always really good and easy to use. x

Hi sinsister, if you go onto my account. Near the bottom it will say manage photographs. If you click on that it will bring up any photos you've uploaded even if they haven't been approved they will still be there for you to see, they will say processing of Lovehoney haven't approved them yet.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Hi sinsister, if you go onto my account. Near the bottom it will say manage photographs. If you click on that it will bring up any photos you've uploaded even if they haven't been approved they will still be there for you to see, they will say processing of Lovehoney haven't approved them yet.

Yup, do this to double check they uploaded correctly in the first place.

It is usually very quick, usually next day at most. It's a very busy time though so I wouldn't worry. Although when you say it was your OH in a thong, do double check you didn't accidentally break the photo guidelines. Easy to do with thongs, male or female!

Hi Sinsister

As long as your photo meets our photo guidelines it should be approved within a day or so. The only time this is different is if you upload a photo on a day when we're not in the office (weekends, bank holidays etc).

If your image doesn't meet our photo guidelines it won't be approved. If you still want to upload a photo, you'll need to take a new one that fits within our guidelines. 

Thanks! 

Thank you Bex1213, Couple looking to spice things up, Lovebirds_x & Jess for the information provided.

I think there must have been an issue, when sending the photo from our Iphone. Once I had read the information provided, I have now sent the same picture from my computer and this is waiting for approval now.

I hope everyone is ok and thank you for the help and support in this matter.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Kind Regards,

SinSister xx

Your most welcome, sinsister x

Just changed my profile photo now that it has uploaded the photo is upside down. Does anyone know why? The wasn't took upside can't see any way of rotating the photo round.

Well, it looks great from any angle!

bondagegod wrote:

Just changed my profile photo now that it has uploaded the photo is upside down. Does anyone know why? The wasn't took upside can't see any way of rotating the photo round.

i managed to sort it now.