Photoshoot with your OH

Hi everyone,

I'm going to have an (amateur) photoshoot with my girlfriend next weekend.

She's got the clothes ready, batteries are charged just wondered if anyone had any tips.

Any cheeky poses or suggestions to make them super sexy? I'm sure some of you could teach me from your experience :D

Thanks!

Hey slowhand!

Biggest tip - make sure the room is super tidy! Nothing worse than having tons of naughty photos and noticing a pair of clunky shoes shoved into the corner in all of them!

Use draping to create that perfect back drop - we tuck a blanket into the bed (we have a really high bed) for photographing in front of.

Use soft lighting.

In this weather - make sure the windows are open and all the electricals in the room are switched off for a bit before you start, keep it nice and cool.

If you have a big mirror prop it in front of your girlfriend so she can alter her pose.

Just have a play about and experiment with what looks good, you can direct her to show off her best bits and take 100s of photos (make sure the memory card is empty) because she'll hate half of them even if you love 'em! (it's what us girls do :P).

Keep heels around too for her to slip on for leg lengthening and bum tightening.

And angles from above can look good!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Axx

Hi slowhand. Hard to pull off mate at home. Probably most of what you see has been done in a studio with proper lighting. Lighting is usually a big problem when taking these sort of photos at home. I would recommend a sunny day with a cigar possible window behind you to get as much natural light as you can. You could make a reflector or two from cardboard covered with tinfoil to redirect some light to create shadows. I did this and got some brill shots of my kids and OH. The discs are about 100cm wide. Obviously a tripod! And take as many shots as possible, choose he best ones and delete the rest! Good luck! SG

Thanks for the tips.

Wen't better than hoping. Wasn't expecting pro results but got something we were both happy thanks to your input.

I've promised not to share her pics but she didn't mention mine ;D

Try a forum search, some really good advice has been posted.

Here is a LH blog too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/07/10/take-your-own-sexy-photos/