horny pics

any tips on getting oh to pose for sexy nauty pics inside ans outside

she loves to dress up just a tat shy when comes to pics any help

would be great

Make the the photo session part of your foreplay, get her aroused and feeling sexy. Prehaps she would like that and be a bit more up for it.

Maybe start without a memory card in the camera? just role play as a photographer when she can relax without worrying about what the pictures may look like, maybe if she enjoys it she might want to try with a card to see what the could look like.

Dont know if it will help but is a thought

kusanagi wrote:

Maybe start without a memory card in the camera? just role play as a photographer when she can relax without worrying about what the pictures may look like, maybe if she enjoys it she might want to try with a card to see what the could look like.

Dont know if it will help but is a thought

Nice idea ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

She also may need assurances that the pictures will not get into the public domain .

Telling her she looks sexy, gorgeous etc. Making her feel at ease before you start taking pics, then when you're taking them keep assuring her that she looks amazing. Possibly start trying this as part of your foreplay routine until her confidence is established enough to just have your own photoshoots.

Maybe when you're finished snapping pics you can go through them together and any she really doesn't like delete off. I frequently send my oh pics as he works away, and he's taken a couple of pics of me himself. But as someone who's self conscious I get the reticence but I'm sure with your verbal encouragement of how sexy she looks she will soon gain the confidence to enjoy this as much as you.

My OH andI are in a long distance relationship. When I suggested addig pictures she was wary but I suggested that they're on her camera, downloaded to her computer and she chooses which ones we share with each other. We trust each other and I would never share the pics with anyone else.

Some nice tips,Another thing take pictures of her show her them on the camera and then delete them infront of her,Trust is a important thing when it comes to taking pictures,Delete them and say when your ready to let me keep them just say.

As a convert to the powers of sexting ( damn I would have died for this ability when I was a single teen!!!).. Get her to get flirty with the camera on her own...use an app called " camera timer"... And get some blue tack.
The app allows you to set the camera to take a pic after 1/5/15/30 secs... The blue tack will make it possible to stick the phone in good places... Walls / doors/ window frames/ tables. Means you can flip the picture view to show you from the front.
Then get her to pick out the sexy outfits..and let her get snap happy!😉😊
I can vouch for the liberating feeling of taking saucy shots( check my uploads)
I started of quite tame...and got bolder over the year on this site...
Great confidence boost I can tell you!