Picture trading/posting, recommendations/advice

Myself and my wife have recently been having a lot of fun sending naughty photographs to each other, and we have also been experimenting with this together. The other night we were discussing about posting some online (faceless/blacked out), and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this type of play. We are looking for a website with like mined couples that are interested in sharing intimate photos, possibly even requests if they are not to outlandish.

If anyone can offer any advice on picture trading/sharing online and the implications of doing this, also recommendations on sites to use that have a good reputation for this. I am quite excited by this and this will be our first time sharing photos we are both in out mid 30s and fancy experimenting.

She is particularly interested in requesting photographs from other women; she really gets turned on at the thought of her first Bi Experience. But this is something we need to discuss further, but again something we both fantasise about (Her more than me).

We eagerly await the responses

Thanks for any advice given it really is appreciated

If you do it, make sure anything that can make you identifyable is not in the image!

Remove tattoos ect . Fet life is good for sharing pictures and you can talk to liked minded people