Would you

Ok seriously has anyone else on here seen other people’s profile pics, wether it be female/male or couple and thought wow I/we would lol
Only ask because me and hubby made forum last night saying we want to give someone a gift, and invited people/couples to add us. We had so much fun looking through everyone’s profile/pics and wish lists. There where some people we saw we both said wow I would and some I did and some my hubby did. Just thought has anyone else had the same feeling?
Thoughts please xx 😘

I do this too, not just you- some on here are just breathtaking 😍

I know, some of the men I’m like 😳 😍 I’m finding myself even looking at the ladies like wow she’s stunning 😍 I think it helps that me and my hubby are really open and honest with each. Just because either of us find someone else attractive doesn’t mean anything going to happen. Trust is very important

Couldn’t agree wit you more, I’m straight but I’ve had my eyes opened by some of the ladies here never mind the men! We trust each other implicitly thankfully so there’s no issue when either of us find someone else attractive, still him I’ll be pouncing on at the end of the day! No harm in looking 😍

Loads of sexy people on here in both mind and body!

Soontobemrs 😂 it’s true no harm in looking. Like you said you’ll be pouncing on your fella, as I’ll be pouncing in my hubby later.

As you wish! Couldn’t of said it better 😘

We’re out house hunting for a new place once we’re married and keep pulling off into quieter areas for fun in the car, I’m insatiable lately and he’s loving it 😂 genuinely think being on here and being open about our sex life is making a difference, our communication has only gotten stronger, that and it’s a huge turn on seeing other people that are kindred spirits xx

Very naughty I love it lol it’s definitely these forums. I’ve been with my hubby for 15years married 8years 10yr and 4yr we’re both only 34 and definitely our sex life was drying up maybe just because of general family life I don’t know. But my hubby mentioned about toys etc and I was like why not can’t hurt. And it’s giving us a new leaf of life. And talking to others about their activities shall we say spurs us on more lol. If I said some of the things we have now toys wise I’d never of thought I’d own them.

Your soon to be husband is a very lucky man, your stunning in you photos hun 😘

Oh wow, it’s amazing what it can do for you just having that outlet isn’t it? We’ve been engaged for a few months now and together for a couple of years- still in the honeymoon stage I guess but I need an exciting sex life as normal life is very mundane! I’m looking into expanding our toy collection now too.

Aww thank you love, he seems to think so too but I haven’t got much confidence since I had my daughter. Your body is actually incredible, was the first thing I said to my OH haha 😊

It’s a great outlet your right. Ah it’s a shame you didn’t see our forum last night I’m sure me and the hubby would’ve been happy to help 😘

Sorry to be the party pooper here but this thread makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Yes there are people that post photos that are supposed to be a bit sexy and I’m sure some do it for the thrill of people enjoying the pics but that isn’t what this forum is actually about.

I’m sure you meant this thread as a compliment, but it comes off a little creepy.

I know, I only saw it today! Was so generous of you both though, such a lovely thought!

Kelly Michelle, sorry if the posts make you feel uncomfortable, I think it’s only natural that when people post photos that are beautiful that they’ll receive compliments though. I’ve seen photos on here of people looking gorgeous and thoroughly confident in their own skin and that’s what makes it sexy. I hope I haven’t caused any offence x

Yep...... I often think this. Used to put it on the rate the avatar thread.....got me into trouble a few times 😉 lol xx

Yup! All of the photos on here are amazing. And I include profiles without actual pictures because in my (tiny) little mind that picture is representative of personality. I love the confidence in some of the pictures, makes them even more beautiful and inspiring!

God yes there are some very attractive (if not dam right sexy) poeple on these forums. Might be wrong but I love seeing if there are photos posted on the profiles ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Mrs LST here.

I love window shopping on a hot naturist beach. My husband knows that I do this ans TBH I know that he is checking out the ladies working on their all over tan. It is a lovely turn on which I am sure raises our libido to greater heights. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I’m actually glad it is normal, was worried it would upset people but can’t agree with everyone enough- there is nothing more beautiful than the human form being celebrated, figures in all shapes and sizes posed and confident- you’re all just a gorgeous bunch 😍