Pill Questions

I was going to post in the thread i found but it was closed!

Has anyone had any experience with Marvelon? My Dr has taken me off Yasmin and put me onto Marvelon as it is apprently safer?

Has anyone used it before/currently?

Hi, I can't tell you the medical stuff but i was put on this years ago by my doctor and i had no trouble at all with it!

xx

cool, i read up on it and have been told its better than Yasmin.

im currently on microgenon-30 and havent had any problems so far appart from that i think my eyes dont like contact lenses as much as they used to before i was on it.

I wasn't good on Microgenon or Dianette. I've been on Yasmin for over 10 years. We shall see, I start tomorrow.

i took Marvelon years ago and found it worked better than other pills...i use to have problems with headaches but Marvelon never caused them.

i'm on marvelon at the moment and have been for about 4 months now- it seems fine so far!

Personally, I'm on Yasmin and it's been great for me. But my friend is on Marvelon and she hasn't had any problems with it and that's been 2 years now I think she said. Good luck with it!

Different pills seem to affect people in different ways, so I guess the best way is to trust your Doc and see how you get on with it. I've changed from a couple of different pills that gave me bad skin and/or spotting and finally settled on Norgeston.

Hi... I was on Marvelon for just over a year and I was fine with it. I had to come off it although the reason wasn't directly related to it. I have always had trouble with headaches and migraines and recently, they came back with a vengeance! My doctor told me that the combined pill probably wasn't helping so she put me on a progesterone-only pill (Cerazette). It's been just over a month and so far so good.

Everyone reacts to different pills differently. I know some people who really didn't get on with Marvelon at all but, as i said, it was fine for me. Hope it works for you :)