Plus size lingerie

New to all this but would like to compliment lovehoney on the great choice of plus size items as a man it looks great and based on the reviews quality seems good as well definite purchases seen for the future.

Hi Flipper, there's a lot to choose from.

Keep an eye on the members photos, there are a couple of guys who uploads pics in ladies lingerie. You might see something you really fancy trying for yourself

Depending on the size you require be sure to study the size guides well as different ranges will use different sizing.

Tbh I have found the actual LH sizes are pretty true to form, and always very good quality too.

It's great looking through all the choices isn't it!!!

Im always spoilt for choice when hunting through the plus size lingerie at Lovehoney. Most of it is so flattering and great value too. This is possibly why I've had to rearange my wardrobe several times to fit it all in ;) x

There is a superb choice of Plus Size lingerie at Lovehoney, and they are very good quality. As a male who enjoys wearing lingerie, it allows me to wear items that wouldnt normally look good on the male body, but the Plus sizes fit well. I find that the 1x 2x sizing fits me well but be careful on things like suspender belts, as Plus sizes on these tend to be too loose on me, so they slip over the hips, as they stretch, so I now order them in my knicker size and they fit well.

I recommend you give it a try Flipper 543. Hope you enjoy!

LH has the absolute best choice of plus size stuff! And they actually look like the pictures when you wear them. ;D

Terri JJ wrote:

Im always spoilt for choice when hunting through the plus size lingerie at Lovehoney. Most of it is so flattering and great value too. This is possibly why I've had to rearange my wardrobe several times to fit it all in ;) x

I am thinking of buying something special to wear for Valentines Day from LH but unsure as to what would suit me or what size to go for. I am usually a size16 but wide across the hips - 14 is too tight - so do I go for a plus size?

Any suggestions from anyone out there please?  I have some pics uploaded that might help.  Will be good to surprise my OH!

GV X

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I am thinking of buying something special to wear for Valentines Day from LH but unsure as to what would suit me or what size to go for. I am usually a size16 but wide across the hips - 14 is too tight - so do I go for a plus size?

Any suggestions from anyone out there please? I have some pics uploaded that might help. Will be good to surprise my OH!

GV X

Gonna be cheeky and bump this one as time is running out and I need some LH help! 

Anyone out there who is my size or thereabouts, please give me some ideas from your own experience.

GV X

I'd go plus size they start from a 16 just double check I've bought plus size that's been too big and I'm a 16/18, I find the 1x is usually a better fit, as for what suits you - just pick something you find sexy - there's a crotchless teddy which fits me perfectly and makes me feel awesome!!

Thanks for the reply X

You could also order both sizes, and return the one that doesn't fit

The range of plus sized items here are superb and the members photos show how stunning and flattering the pieces are 💜xx

GV - It depends on what you go for. I'm a 10-12 but always buy the 12-14 Lovehoney french knickers as I find the 8-10 a wee bit snug. So I'd probably do what captinmeow suggested and order both sizes and return the one which doesn't fit and get refunded.

What kind of lingerie do you like best - chemises and babydolls, boddystockings, Basques and corsets, teddys, wet look? There's so many styles it's difficult to recommend without knowing your preferences so if you can give a bit more info on what styles you like I'll give you some suggestions 👍 your OH is going to be very happy unwrapping you out of whatever you choose 4 Valentine's 💜xx

GV - I would highly recommend this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37380

And a fantastic price too.

Here is my review if you are interested

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37380&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

Xx

GV, I would suggest looking at the Fantasy curve range. They offer a 16-20 size which sounds perfect for you as someone who's unsure of which sizing to go for :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36193

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36186