Plus size clothing

First time shopping on here, and having a look through all the options.

How do the plus sized lingerie come up & compare to other "plus size" options out there? I was plasantly surprised to see LH actually have curvier models, and that their plus sie options start from 18 up wards! Nearly fell off the sofa ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Any advice, greatly appreciated! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Lovehoney Plus sizes are amazing. The models are freaking gorgeous too. I'm a size 18-20 so wear a 2xl and they fit perfectly. There is a lot of stretch in most their ranges so can accommodate to a larger size. If there's an item you like read the reviews. Most give their measurements so you can usually find your body twin. 😘

Lovehoney are by far the best retailer for plus size lingerie, I’ve fluctuated between a size 18 to a size 24 since first trying their lingerie and I’ve always found items to fit well and look really flattering. If you look at my profile you’ll find a number of reviews on lingerie...

Best plus size lingerie going! My size fluctuates between 18-22 and I’m a really funny shape but 9/10 I get a perfect fit. The sizes measure up a little different between brands so make sure you check the size chart before purchase 😊

VioletWolf wrote:

Best plus size lingerie going! My size fluctuates between 18-22 and I’m a really funny shape but 9/10 I get a perfect fit. The sizes measure up a little different between brands so make sure you check the size chart before purchase 😊

I'm also not a standard shape. 5ft 2ins, size 22 on top (40F) a size 16/18 on the bottom. I have only ever returned a couple of items that didn't fit.......and I have bought loads. Several pics of Lovehoney lingerie in my profile xx

You guys are absolute stars, thank you so much! I bought from other retailers because I didn’t know this website existed until a recommendation on a slimming world page on Facebook believe it or not! 😂 and the sizes always come up a little too small, but the next size up would be absolutely massive. So this is perfect news! Seen loads of nice outfits on here, so shopping basket is filling up nicely! X