Polite Notice - Writing in all caps / bold / text speak / klingon

Hi everyone!

This is a polite reminder to ask members to please not write entire posts in ALL CAPS, bold, header font (html etc), underlined, or italic. 

We have noticed recently that a few members have a tendency to use one of the above formats most (or every!) time they post, so thought it was time for a gentle reminder.

We have this rule in place because everyone's posts are equally important and using one of the above stand out fonts makes your post automatically stand out more than the rest, which isn't fair. It's also VERY time consuming chasing around editing these posts back to a regular font.

(The only exception to this rule is when a moderator has an urgent / pressing message which you really all must see!)

In addition, for the sake of making messages as clear as possible (and increasing your chances of getting an answer you're looking for) be aware of spacing (paragraphs help a LOT), spelling and grammar wherever possible, and please never use text speak (please!!). 

Follow these links to refresh yourself on the Forum Rules and Photo Guidelines if you're at all unsure. 

That is all. Over and out! 

Hahaha haven't seen it myself but makes sense. I post from my phone 99% of the time and the option for text formatting and emojis isn't there anyway :)