Reduced posting options?

Hi - sorry to be a pest but after a few days, I am still noticing that all the smilies have gone and I can't post in bold/ italics/ underlined. And the font at this end is still typescript.
It's not me - on my e-mail I have all these available. Anyone else noticed this and can it be restored? Thanks.

JayGee wrote:

Hi - sorry to be a pest but after a few days, I am still noticing that all the smilies have gone and I can't post in bold/ italics/ underlined. And the font at this end is still typescript.
It's not me - on my e-mail I have all these available. Anyone else noticed this and can it be restored? Thanks.

hey jaygee

as im typeing this ive got all of the other above, but i read somewhere eles other people are saying the same as you, so maybe its got something to do with what pc your using? i know macs at differantly to none macs.

Dxx

Hi diamonds - I used to get all of these but it's only changed to basic functions in the past few days! Maybe the techs will know...

i also only have the basic and i dfinately had all the options before1

ive now got the redued posting options aswell.

i think they must be eaither working on the site or that something went down and its just like this temproaly till its fixed.

Dxx

I thought this was going to be a topic on postage from the LH warehouse! I was scared the free postage would be taken away!

Hiya Carly, well l am sure you can think of something useful to do wih that deleterious digit !!!
Tallboy

Me too, only low-fi text no options!

How will we survive !!!
TB

How will we survive !!!
TB

I think there is a glitch in our matrix. The Doc will have a look - please bear with us!

ive had problems actially acessing the the whole lovehoney website today :( it said its loaded but its just been a blank page, ive refreshed it and again just a blank page. in the end i just kept hitting the link for lovehoney till it let me on :)not sure if its lovehoney or just my netbook but not alot of people seem to be on the forum this morning eaither so maybe there having problems to :S

Dxx

Hi Ruth - just to let you know I'm getting intermittent errors of pages loading as blanks as well. When I navigate away and come back again they're fine. So it seems like a random issue. At first I thought the site might be down (insert shocked smiley!)

On the issue of smileys - if they're being tinkered with anyway, is there any chance of adding some more? The options are slightly limited at the mo. In fact the best looking smiling one is just a symbol for the smiley panel and can't even be used!
(demanding, moi?) :-)

Im getting the blank page loads - both on the main site and the forums, but this is solved by refreshing the page, I've found. It's noteworthy, though, that it's happening really quite frequently - most pages are affected for me.

Hope it's easily solved, LH!

Hi all.

I'm getting a blank page too but refreshing seems to bring it up. . .so to speak!

SG69 x

Hi, please can you let us know if you still get the blank page errors? We think we have fixed it, but crowd sourced testing is always best! Thank you!

The site has just denied me access and signed me out. When I got back on I had to sign back in!

Somethings not right here today-gremlins!

SG69

i posted a post then once i posted it, it went to a blank screen and my post wasnt there when i finaly could get past the blank pages.

Dxx

The revolution is coming! Repair our forums or we're all going to march to LH headquarters and chant and stuff and have big banners made out of bedsheets with "fix our sexy talk" on them!

Tee Hee. . .only kidding of course!

SG69 x

@sexyget and @diamonds - I think we we're rebboting the server when you were experiencing problems...is everything OK now (hides beneath desk) The Prof