poppers

Iv been thinking of useing poppers. Iv heard they make everything more intense. Has anyone ever used them?

Yes and they gave me a huge migraine afterwards.

My sub uses them with my gas mask and has no issues, just a more relaxed and intense feeling.

Try here for the facts:

http://www.talktofrank.com/drug/poppers

Sum Sub wrote:

Try here for the facts:

Well that sounds fun! :S

If you have high blood pressure or a heart condition, it's not worth trying. The once was enough for me!

Pocession of Poppers may not be illegal in the UK but for many people it is still drug taking so this post may be frowned upon my many people on the forums. Also people distributing poppers can be arrested under the medicines act.
Personally I wouldn't advise taking them.

I wouldn't try them again, it wasn't a pleasant feeling. The initial rush was ok but my heart was pounding so rapidly I seriously thought I might have a heart attack! This was many years ago and although I don't have high blood pressure or heart problems it's put me off for life.

Nope, no way.

People used to take these in my secondary school and go yellow and puke...I never saw the attraction lol!

They don't make anything more intense. I've heard people go on that they relax everything and make anal easier, but they don't do that either. They are pointless unless you're a teenager who wants to look cool but is scared to buy real drugs. Honestly, get a sexual enhancer that actually works. There are plenty on here!

I tried them many many years ago in school and couldn't stand the way they made me feel! They certainly didn't relax anything, they made me more tense since I was so worried about how they made me feel. I wouldn't go near them again if someone paid me!

i know opinions differ and all that but i love them. but then i also like that sort of floaty fuzzy headrush feeling you get with breathplay so i think its a personal prefrence type thing.

My partner and i love fucking on them as we find it makes everything more intene as in your entire body turns into a sexual organ.

you do still need to be careful though of course and i can see where the concern is coming from when sniffing from a bottle that says do not directly inhail.

they are reletively cheep though and readily available online and in sex shops so if you are curious, try it once, or a few times as different brands have slightly different strengths/ effects, and see if its for you or not.

1 Like

I did not enjoy poppers at all the one and only time I used them, My brain felt like it was going to explode! I dont think I will ever be doing that again :/ x

I just got a massive headache when I used them. Apparently they make your brain temporarily expand, which is why you get the light-headed feeling. I'm definitely not going to use them again.

Sum Sub wrote:

Try here for the facts:

I'm something of a chemist and looking at the list of chemicals these things contain, I would say that I would do my best to avoid them in general, and there is no way in hell that I would deliberately inhale them.

It's a pass from me, Not my sort of thing.

Sorry I take enough prescribed medication without adding to it with something else thats damaging to the body.

But it's your body and your free to do with it what you want but I think enough people have warned about the dangers.