Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Definitely close encounter- makes me cum almost every time :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I forgot to vote. :slightly_smiling_face: I have also gone with Close Encounter. There’s still time for a last-minute surge, but at 75% ish, I think Close Encounter may have it…

1 Like

It definitely has to be close encounter :wink:

2 Likes

I love the intimacy of close encounters. I can feel less self conscious as well as hubby will be all focused on my boobs and not any areas I’m less in love with :joy::see_no_evil::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s that time again… :slightly_smiling_face:

d159

2 Likes

The results of Round 24 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

Stand and Deliver is standing no more! Close Encounter won that round with 74% of 34 votes :balloon::partying_face: Clearly people had grown tired of wiping jizz off the dining table. :slightly_smiling_face:

And that also puts an abrupt stop to Stand and Deliver joining Liberated Lover and Hard Press at the pinnacle of our Leaderboard. Four wins is pretty respectable though, so it’s not all bad. :slightly_smiling_face: And Close Encounter gets its name on the first rung now too. :+1: Let’s see how far it can go…

:bell: Round 25 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has chosen a fresh-faced number 28 as our worthy challenger. Let’s give a cheer for The Corkscrew. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is The Corkscrew from March 2019 against Close Encounter from October 2018:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: Close Encounter Go to: Round 26

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Close Encounter
with 93% of 29 votes.

And so Close Encounter goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

I’m not sure I understand how he stays inside me or doesn’t break as he twists? Can anyone reassure me on this?!

3 Likes

I never tire of wiping jizz off the dining room table. Needs must…

4 Likes

Corkscrewed a few time but just to change things around, not as a conscious position. Either way, it’s not very comfy so I’ll stick with a close encounter

@Shelly24 I didn’t break :grin:

Helicopter d*ck is fun though

2 Likes

Bear in mind that @Melody1 could also do The Love Chair… So there’s a strong chance he’s got an elephant’s trunk down there. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’ve never really understood positions where you enter sideways, it looks like it would be really uncomfortable for the receiver? :thinking:

Got to be close encounter this week!

3 Likes

Im more worried about whoever has the penis myself, but the twisting motion can be really nice with a dildo.

6 Likes

Actually the twisting wasn’t particularly a problem. We’ve done variations on that for years. The secret is for the pussy to be slick before starting to rotate. Works like a charm. Less comfortable for him if I’m not all moist before the rotation starts.
Not sure which way I’ll vote in this one. We’ve done both a lot and like both.

3 Likes

Corkscrew looks a great position for bit of anal play for the giver and will be keen to try this position out for this reason - unfortunately my wife can’t quite reach when we’re in missionary.

1 Like

Happy Tuesday! :slightly_smiling_face:

d159

The results of Round 25 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And Corkscrew did not spark joy. :slightly_smiling_face: Close Encounter took that one with a conclusive 93% of 29 votes :balloon::partying_face:

That’s another rung up the Leaderboard for Close Encounter, though it still has quite a journey to go…

:bell: Round 26 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 119, Mighty Kneel. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is Mighty Kneel from December 2020 against Close Encounter from October 2018:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: Close Encounter Go To: Round 27

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Close Encounter
with 68% of 37 votes.

And so Close Encounter goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

Harder decision this week, but as much as I enjoy the mighty kneel and the view of OH’s ass, close encounter still edges it!! Think this will definitely be a closer one!!

2 Likes

Ooh tough one :thinking: …i like both of them a lot but i think the face to face just pips it for me

5 Likes

I’m sure we’ve done the Mighty Kneel before, but can’t remember. So we’ll test and then vote accordingly. I suspect face to face will win though.

1 Like

Ooooh a very tough one for me this week :thinking::thinking::thinking: but The Mighty Kneel is basically reverse cowgirl which is one of my all time favourite positions! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes