Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Do you have a double jointed boner?
…or is it equipped with a 180° swivel?
Your penis sounds very high tech! :thinking:

I’m so confused. Just looks undoable to me. My OH goes forward and up when hard and I don’t feel he would appreciate it being bent in completely the wrong direction :woman_shrugging:t2:. It would be very inconvenient if we broke it!

4 Likes

You know your old when your knees determine the sex position. :flushed:

8 Likes

Well, it’s 21-5 to Stand and Deliver, so this one might be in the bag already. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the main concerns with The Love Chair can be summed up as:

1. But what about my knees?
  2. The penis I have access to does not bend that way
  3. What if I accidentally diarrhoeaed?
4 Likes

Fortune favours the brave!
As Julius Caesar famously said before falling to his knees with Brutus’ knife in his back, landing on his penis, bending it the wrong way and sh*tting himself

5 Likes

There have been a few more votes, but unfortunately all for Stand and Deliver. :slightly_smiling_face:

In the interest of science, I have been experimenting with how far I can bend my penis down, and sadly it’s just not do-able for me. :man_shrugging: I can, however, flick those haribo egg sweets quite far.

5 Likes

I think you just need to lean forward more then it doesn’t actually bend that much, and pop the Haribos somewhere safe for later

1 Like

The giving partner squats down on top of the receiving partner, facing in the opposite direction and placing their hands on their thighs to help them keep their balance.

Feet flat on the floor, hands on thighs for balance, facing the opposite direction. I can’t see how bending a bit more forward is going to help me out. :slightly_smiling_face: My erect penis is a front-facing creature, who appears to be magnetically attracted to my belly button. I think I’m just going to have to accept my limitations. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Every time I come back to this thread I’m a little more intrigued by that position and seems a tiny bit more doable each time :joy_cat: maybe if I had my head/hands bent over down by my feet I might get the angle :thinking:

2 Likes

Still looks like an accident waiting to happen to me. But reading the debate is very entertaining :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s not been a complete wash out. Now Mrs Chimp has discovered I can flick a bit of pick and mix about she’s shown renewed interest. :slightly_smiling_face:

But let’s see what Dildobot has for us this week…

d156

3 Likes

The results of Round 23 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

Stand and Deliver was the stand-out favourite again this week, winning with a substantial 82% of 33 votes :balloon::partying_face: Unfortunately The Love Chair did not inspire confidence in the majority this go round, though it did find itself a small cult following. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, where does that leave our Leaderboard…? With yet another win, Stand and Deliver has taken second place all for itself with four wins, and only needs one more to join the top rung of the table. If this week’s is another like The Love Chair I think this may be a done deal. :slightly_smiling_face: Let’s see what Dildobot has in store for us this week…

:bell: Round 24 :bell:

Our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has stretched all the way back to 2018 for this week’s challenger… Can we have a big, warm welcome for our new contender - number 7, Close Encounter. :confetti_ball:::tada: So, up next is Stand and Deliver from August 2019 against Close Encounter from October 2018:

Which will win…? You decide. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Winner: Close Encounter Go To: Round 25

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Close Encounter
with 74% of 34 votes.

And so Close Encounter goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

It never ceases to amaze me some of the positions that Lovehoney come up with. It is always interesting when we get the weekly email of how some are even possible! No matter, size, age, sex, type of relationship etc… but is good fun reading and working out if it even worthwhile taking to next stage of trying!!:woozy_face:

Is there a Lovehoney department that comes up with new ones?? Is it all theory or is there a practical aspect to their work?? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Have voted close encounter but would most probably end up with stand and deliver due to the husband wanting to be in control :see_no_evil:
Just a change would be good :rofl:

2 Likes

I really love close encounter as a position, its so sexy and one of the girl on top ones i think i could pull off

1 Like

Oh! Tricky decision. I love stand and deliver but a change is nice. We haven’t done close encounter for ages so I think we’ll have to try it out for comparison!

1 Like

Has to be stand and deliver, I like to be in control in the bedroom. OH is boss the rest of the time :yum:

4 Likes

Oooh I think Stand and deliver has got it’s work cut out for it this week! I love being on the bottom for a bit so it’s got to be Close Encounter for me! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

13-5 to Close Encounter. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s looking like Stand and Deliver might be getting cock-blocked from the top spot after all…

1 Like

To be fair theyr both very good positions. Makes it hard to pick. Girl on top has a great view though

2 Likes

Close Encounter
No brainer
I will have no brain left after this one
It will be completely f*cked

1 Like