Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

I agree, this looks awkward for everyone, not flattering positions and I think for that reason would be a huge turn off for me!

1 Like

Having all the blood rush to your head during sex is not my kink :laughing:
Think i would end up dizzy and with a crick in my back personally if i tried that one.

5 Likes

21 votes now, and Bottoms Up has managed to get off the starting blocks. :partying_face: It’s currently 20-1 to Lazy Leg-Over :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Never tried bottoms up but i am intrigued by it so thought I would give it a vote and maybe try it out soon.

2 Likes

Only 26 votes so far… I think it may be in the bag, but a few more wouldn’t hurt. :slightly_smiling_face: Anyone want to save Bottoms Up from another thumping?

I enjoy rimming but ‘Bottoms Up’ looks like it would squash my boobs too much, so it’s Lazy Leg Over for me!

2 Likes

I don’t think we can stall any longer… Time for this week’s? :slightly_smiling_face:

1d179

3 Likes

Didn’t go for either of the last 2, just wouldn’t have worked for us. Looking forward to the next one!

3 Likes

The results of Round 43 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

Lazy Leg-Over has taken another, with 86% of 29 votes :balloon::partying_face: Bottoms Up did not manage to change its fortunes for its second go round, though it picked up a few votes in the end. Hopefully this week’s challenger will be a closer match. :crossed_fingers:

And so Lazy Leg-Over moves up the Leaderboard again, now with an impressive 4 wins under its belt. It’s approaching the dizzying apex of the board, and only needs one more win to share the coveted top-spot with Liberated Lover and Hard Press. Can it do it? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 44 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 39, The Right Angle. :confetti_ball:::tada: First time up for this one, though the similarly named ‘The Right Tangle’ has been a previous contender, and faired quite well, so this may be the end for Lazy Leg-Over…

So, up next is The Right Angle from June 2019 against Lazy Leg-Over from July 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: The Right Angle Go to: Round 45

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Right Angle
with 94% of 31 votes.

And so The Right Angle goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

3 Likes

Ooh, tough one. Anything leg over shoulders is going to be good, but i also like the intimacy of being face to face :thinking:

3 Likes

Love love love The Right Angle. One of our go-to-positions when my upper body is being a bit crap.

@Green_Eyed_Girl You can still look into each other’s eyes, just from a bit further away.

Should probably add he can get so deep, and with the legs together, he can do such long strokes. If you like that empty/full feeling switch thing, this is a great position for that. Also means he can leave the pussy and my legs hold him in the right place to just drive straight in. So it gives you multiple examples of that unaided entry feeling, one per stroke. Absolutely amazing.

5 Likes

:laughing: Ok, you sold it to me. That does sound pretty amazing.

2 Likes

It’s looking like a landslide already, but there’s still plenty of time to go… :slightly_smiling_face: There’s a lot riding on this for Lazy Leg-Over, and what a way to bow out. But I’ve got a sex aid to help sweeten the deal:

These ones have clackers in. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s that time again… :slightly_smiling_face:

1d179

2 Likes

The results of Round 44 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

Lazy Leg-Over is out! With a whopping 94% of 31 votes, The Right Angle has successfully wrested the winner’s crown away. :balloon::partying_face: Poor old Lazy Leg-Over. So close to the throne, but just not close enough. :slightly_frowning_face:

And so The Right Angle secures itself a place on our Leaderboard. It was certainly a promising start, but is it a streaker? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 45 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 131, Yogi. :confetti_ball:::tada:

So, up next is Yogi from either February or June 2021 (I think there was some re-dating of the blogs…) against The Right Angle from June 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: The Right Angle Go to: Round 46

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Right Angle
with 86% of 42 votes.

And so The Right Angle goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

3 Likes

Might need a position aid for the yogi @Ian_Chimp :eyes: :wink:

2 Likes

There is a shocking absence of heads to afix the Rhythm Enhancers to. :thinking: Though I am tempted to add in a pic-a-nic basket. :slightly_smiling_face:

:laughing: yogi looks fun but i can guarantee my back would be aching by the end.

2 Likes

Slightly disturbing that Yogi appears to be a giver having sex with a decapitated corpse… it’s not just the lack of head - those arms are doing no supporting, it just appears to be where they flopped when the green dude dropped the top half of the body… I am really pretty sure that Lovehoney’s official policy on necrophilia is against it but I might be wrong.

2 Likes

Ouch. That is all.

1 Like