Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Im with you on that one

2 Likes

Gosh. That is a compelling argument. :thinking: Hopefully this one will keep it on the right side of the rules: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

:rofl: Love it! The position looks much better already - The reciever has now just cum and collapsed back in orgasmic bliss. Much more legal :+1:

1 Like

The decapitated head was a bit offputting to be honest :laughing:

5 Likes

I am a fan of the right angle, but voyeur’s delight is in my top three, and other than the art (and chopped off heads), yogi looks just like voyeur’s delight… :thinking: so yogi got my vote this week :grin::+1:

yogi voyeursdelight

5 Likes

Good spot. I shall link them with a ‘see also’. :+1:

2 Likes

You can put the usual headgear on now…

2 Likes

I’ve not really left enough space, but I think I can squeeze a set in: :crossed_fingers:

“New! Lovehoney’s MotionTech™ range includes a variety of sex positional aids to enhance rhythm and increase movement during penetrative sex. Head required.”

1 Like

I think @Peitho painted too vivid a picture. :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently 38 votes in, and it’s 33-5 to The Right Angle.

Sorry :see_no_evil:

The sad thing is that Voyeurs Delight posted by @PKH (which is almost the same bar being supported on your shoulders) looks great. The decapitated corpse (even with additional declaration of enjoyment!) is just too much of a turn off I’m afraid.

Sorry Yogi, you need a new artist in your picnic basket.

1 Like

Agreed, i preferred the older images too. I think its great theyr trying to make them more inclusive, but couldnt they just mix the couple gender combos or something instead? The older images just make it much clearer what is actually going on

4 Likes

Perhaps time for an early morning quickie… :slightly_smiling_face:

1d181

Nope. Let’s try that again.

1d181

2 Likes

The results of Round 45 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

The Right Angle has had another strong showing this week, and wins this round with 86% of 42 votes:balloon::partying_face: It seems Yogi was missing a certain je ne sais quoi to win this tête-à-tête:slightly_smiling_face:

And so The Right Angle moves up a place on our Leaderboard. It’s won convincingly so far, but every week is a fresh start… Has it got another one in it? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 46 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 150, Let’s Talk About…. :confetti_ball:::tada: Another non-penetrative one this week, but everyone has heads, so that’s something. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, up next is Let’s Talk About… from July 2021 against The Right Angle from June 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: The Right Angle Go To: Round 47

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Right Angle
with 86% of 28 votes.

And so The Right Angle goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

3 Likes

Easy decision for me this time. I’m not confident enough to masturbate in front of my husband. I wish I was because I’m sure we’d learn a lot from it but at the moment I have to be alone or a least under the duvet! The right angle is one of our favourites too.

5 Likes

Right angle is hard to beat to be honest, very popular.

Id rather be side by side for masturbating anyway. Easier to touch the other person

3 Likes

I’m trying really hard to see let’s talk about… as positive.

OK, they both have their heads.
No dodgy corpse here. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think it stops there for me…???

1 Like

Love masturbating infront of my guy. I haven’t watched him yet but it’s something I do want to ask him.

3 Likes

I have always wanted to do it but too shy to do it or embarrassed.

My wife will play with herself sometimes whilst we have sex , but not sure if she would want or find it hot me masturbating in-front of her.

I would do it if she wanted me to though.

3 Likes

Ironically, I have not talked about the Position of the Week vote so much this week, which may account for the slim 23 votes so far. I’ll give it a little bump to see if we can scare up some more participants before we swop it out. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I can also provide imaginary throws if anyone is worried about sofa stainage.

Have you considered wearing a mask? They can help make you feel as is if it’s someone else on show.

Something like these, not a Covid one: :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/blindfolds-masks-gags/blindfolds-masks/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-masks-on-masquerade-mask-twin-pack/a30885g52420.html

1 Like