Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

We’re not quite at the magic 30 yet, but let’s see if I can sneak in a quick one while the kids watch TV. :crossed_fingers:

1d182

The results of Round 46 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

The Right Angle takes another one down, winning conclusively with 86% of 28 votes:balloon::partying_face: The social distancing of Let’s Talk About… was perhaps too controversial for these febrile times. :slightly_smiling_face:

And so The Right Angle moves up yet another place on our Leaderboard. Now with 3 wins under its belt, The Right Angle is inching its way up the board, and has already drawn level with The Right Tangle. Can it take the title of ‘Favourite 90°-based Sex Position Name’? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 47 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 35, The Leg Lift. :confetti_ball:::tada: This one is quite similar to The Right Angle, so it’ll be interesting to see if one is significantly more popular… :slightly_smiling_face:

So, up next is The Leg Lift from May 2019 against The Right Angle from June 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: The Leg Lift Go to: Round 48

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Leg Lift
with 53% of 40 votes.

And so The Leg Lift goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

4 Likes

Ahhhh. Just noticed a typo in the poll. Crapsticks. :slightly_frowning_face: Too late to fix now. Hopefully it won’t spoil the fun for anyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

Very similar this week, so suspect it will be a close run thing this time, no landslides!!

Ooh, tough one this week :thinking:

1 Like

The leg lift one looks DEEP :heart_eyes:

Only just seen this @Ian_Chimp. It’s a good idea but I think my husband would just laugh :joy: I find a blindfold helps when I’m feeling anxious but being watched is generally not for me at the moment. My confidence is growing so that may change in the future.

1 Like

Cant attach any piccies yet as still a newbe - ish :joy:, but its got to be the ‘Washing machine position’ I love it, its got to be on the ‘spin’ cycle, some men get way to carried away with this one and need a little… Reminder! :roll_eyes::wink:
Im sure you can find a diagram of it and post it. :star_struck:

2 Likes

This week’s vote is The Leg Lift vs The Right Angle, though if the Washing Machine one involves bunging a quick load in and then having a cup of tea then I’m all for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Friday Update:

32 votes in, and it’s not as close as you’d think for these two quite similar positions. 20-12, with The Leg Lift out in front. Still a few days to go though. Plenty of time to try them both and change your mind. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve a funny feeling the leg lift would make me get suffocated by my own boobs :rofl:

1 Like

I think The Leg Lift might be good, but I doubt if my body would cope with it for long. Thus I went for The Right Angle again.

1 Like

Yeah, same for me. Looks fun for 5 secs but after that is going to be uncomfortable

3 Likes

Gosh, what a difference a day makes. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s tightened up quite a bit now, though with The Leg Lift still just in front on 21-18. ‘Death-by-boob’ seems to have shifted the odds a little. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oooh, it’s a close one… :slightly_smiling_face:

But it is time for another:

1d182

Ha. That’s The Right Angle again. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s certainly an eager beaver, but perhaps a little too soon for a rematch. Let’s roll again!

1d182

The results of Round 47 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

The Leg Lift has pipped it, with 53% of 40 votes:balloon::partying_face: It was a very close run this week (and very nearly a dead heat), but The Right Angle is out and gone. :slightly_frowning_face:

And so The Leg Lift has won itself a place on our Leaderboard. It’s got a fair way to go though if it wants to dethrone the Top Two, but at least it’s got its toe in the door. Does it have what it takes to go all the way? Let’s find out. :slightly_smiling_face:

:bell: Round 48 :bell:

This week our Dildobot dice roller :game_die: has gone with position 162, Just Peachy. :confetti_ball:::tada: The oral sex positions aren’t to everyone’s taste, but hopefully this one can at least whet the appetite. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, up next is Just Peachy from October 2021, against The Leg Lift from May 2019:

Which will win…? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

Winner: The Leg Lift Go to: Round 49

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

The Leg Lift
with 87% of 31 votes.

And so The Leg Lift goes through to the next round! :tada::trophy:

2 Likes

Death by boob is the prefered option to farting in hubbys face… :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Welp, at least you could say you died doing what you love :laughing:

3 Likes

You dont have a sex snorkle???

@Ian_Chimp we have that in the sex aid department dont we? Same aisle as the bobbling head rythm enhancer, right?

1 Like

I’m a bit late to the party, but here is an example of the SexSnork in action: :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s looking like a runaway success for The Leg Lift this week, but there still a little time to get your votes in… :hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes

I don’t think the SexSnork has helped. :slightly_smiling_face: Let’s get cracking with this week’s…

1d184