Position suggestions to spice things up

Hi all! I wondered if you could give me some suggestions of new positions I could try with my OH. Usually we go for missionary for vaginal, with my legs in the air and knees pulled towards my chest if that makes sense as this feels good to me - I guess he’s hitting my g-spot although I’m not sure. I haven’t yet found any other positions that give me this feeling but I would like to try to mix things up a bit. Any suggestions? I’m not a big fan of being on top but my OH likes it so I will oblige occassionally!

I’m also looking for suggestions for anal positions. I usually find cowgirl works best for me despite not liking being on top. We haven’t done anal for a while now but I remember that one time we tried it and it felt great because I think he was hitting my g-spot somehow. Unfortnately I can’t remember what postion we used and can’t seem to replicate it! We tried a missionary position with my hips on a pillow but I didn’t get any pleasure from that at all, in fact it felt a bit uncomfortable and we gave up. Any idea what anal positions might allow him to hit my g-spot?

Some great suggestions on the Position on the week vote for your favourite thread.

2 Likes

There are a couple more in PotW: The Massive One too. :+1:

2 Likes

I find doggy for anal hits the spot for me!

1 Like

Thanks @Wood_Wow @Ian_Chimp @Rhilee x
I’ll give doggie another try at some point, last time I tried it was when my knees were bad which put me off a bit! Worth another try now though.

I’ve had a good look through the PotW threads but it’s so hard to tell from the pictures what would be worth trying. I’ve tried several that claim to be good for g-spot stimulation but they do nothing for me. What I really need is a “if you liked this position try these…” link :sweat_smile:

Anal positions are particularly hard to work out because I had assumed that a position that would work for me for PIV would also be good for anal but it doesn’t seem to work that way.

1 Like

I think the PotW pictures are fun, and good for a bit of inspiration, but will probably need a few adjustments to tailor them to each couple.

If you can find your g-spot with a dildo, can you mentally map what needs to go where when you swop your partner in instead?

1 Like

This is the POTW leaderboard too. Might be some good options there to try.

I remember people saying hard press was good for anal. Might be worth a try

2 Likes

I think I have found it with a dildo but it feels very different to the sensation when we have sex and I’m sure the position we use for PIV wouldn’t be the same angle as I would use with a dildo. :woman_shrugging:It’s all very confusing! Maybe it’s not the g-spot at all. More experimenting is clearly needed. :joy: We don’t have sex very often so experimenting takes quite a lot of time hence asking you guys for suggestions!

1 Like

I’ll look that one up, thanks :blush:

@GoGirl12, I’ve tried doggie but our heights just don’t seem to match up easily and one of us ends up squatting. We’ve tried over the sofa or the edge of the bed but we are yet to find the perfect height! We’ve joked that next time we buy a new bed or sofa, we won’t just be choosing based on comfort but we’ll have to consider height too!

Have you tried the laying down version of doggey? Might work better if your heights are different

1 Like

For me, I like anal in the spooning position, I find it more comfortable and orgasm in that position.
For vaginal, he can hit my g-spot in any position that we do, but I find the positions that hit it better are hard press, face down ass in the air and sidewind her. He can hit it my spot almost instantly.
But I would definitely take a look at the positions topic. Hopefully there’s something on their that will work perfectly for you :blush:

1 Like

Lying down version? I don’t think so. I’ll have a look at that one too

I’ll look this one up - I think you’ve mentioned this a couple of times and I don’t think I ever looked it up, or if I did I’ve forgotten :woman_facepalming::sweat_smile: Going to look that up now …

1 Like

Another vote for anal hard press…love it.

1 Like

Sounds like a good one to try out then :blush: Thanks!

Reverse Cowgirl for me, I absolutely love to see Mrs.Rocky work that bum