Positions of the Week

:lh_heart_blue: Lovehoney, 03 Feb 2023
Back to 2023

The Sandwich
(See also: Positions of the Week - #48 by Ian_Chimp)

The perfect position for a tighter fit, ‘The Sandwich’ is ideal for letting you get up close and personal to your lover, while leaving the penetrating partner with all the control.

How?

The receiving partner lies face down on a flat surface, legs tightly closed for a more restrictive entry point. The giving partner leans over, placing their legs either side of their lover and using both arms to support their body weight during penetration.

Why?

For those who enjoy a ‘fuller’ sensation, this ‘legs-closed’ position not only makes the penetrating partner feel bigger but gives the receiving partner plenty of internal stimulation with every squeeze and thrust. It’s a great way to strengthen those vaginal and pelvic muscles too but won’t feel anything like a work-out.

Try…

The receiving partner can rhythmically clench then release to heighten stimulation and sensations for the penetrating lover. Introducing a toy such as bullet vibrator or vibrating cock ring can really amplify arousal, bringing even more pleasure in for both lovers.

Make it even better

Restraint kits and position enhancers could make this position more comfortable, while using plenty of water-based lubricant will ensure a glorious, friction-free glide with each and every thrust.

Not the position for you?

We’re working to make sure that everyone is represented on our website, regardless of who you love, so we’ll be using a variety of gender depictions in our Position of the Week posts. This will include straight, gay, lesbian, and gender neutral couples, but all positions will have details in the description of how to make them work for your own relationship dynamic.

I tried it and I…
  • Loved it :heart:
  • Thought it was fun :smiley:
  • Didn’t get on with it :woman_shrugging:
  • Broke myself :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

Back to 2023

1 Like